Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

LOOOL Ngonge, no he was not shorter than her, but he WAs shorter than me :Dicon_razz.gif

Faheema, I'm sad you even tried to deny my duumaashi. redface.gif

Nuune, every baby is nuune noh

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Coffee isn't working today .......

:D

Because sonkor baa lagaaga buuxiyey. Wali ma 6 manqacadood oo waa weyn bay ku shubaan saxib?

NGONGE   

There is no accounting for taste, Faheema. As long as you love him I suppose. ;)

Nuune, war gabadha daa. Kan gaban oo Faheema qabo wa nin nervous..caroortiisa esaga magacyada o bixiya. Ka daa, xaajigiid ha ku dirin:D

Ibtisam   

^^Classic :D LOOL

Ngonge, could you know get ride of Val, Serenity, Lily, Ms DD, Malika, Bil-Kiss, Justice, Aaliya, and the new kid on the block Amina. One a day, I will help you :D

NGONGE   

I tried to fix Val up but that one is too fussy. Serenity is not 'ready'. Lily will only marry a farax that will jump hoops, wear black and finally come through her bedroom window with a Cadbury's Milk Tray. DD needs no help. Malika is almost there, she only has to make her mind up now: is it going to be the fat one? The quite one or the champion chewer (she says she likes this last one most but can't get past his chewing). Bil-kiss and Aaliya are under age. Justice is my new dumaashi.

ps

I have no idea who Amina is! Is she new?

pps

Did I tell you I have a very good looking an eligible cousin? Oh I do.....

Ibtisam   

^^I don't like the notion of girls being passed around your family. :rolleyes:

P.s. Did I tell you xaal baa laguu heesta, but good luck to Justice. :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ Did you change your mind again, dumaashi?

We are not passing girls around, we are adding new ladies to our family.

Malika- Mpenda nepo tu, nakimbezana na maisha siku hizi. Nawe hali vipi ?

How could you Old man? I thought your brother was ring fenced for ibti?

lol@ Lily will only marry a farax that will jump hoops, wear black and finally come through her bedroom window with a Cadbury's Milk Tray.

NGONGE   

^^ Adigo forget all about how could or couldn't I and ask Ibti why she did not add you to that list. Do you have an arm missing or something?

My brother got bored with waiting for Ibti to make up her mind. Plus, Justice speaks Arabic. Big bonus points there. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Same reason I did not add myself, disqualified from Farahs.

I like Lily tests for worthy men. :D She always was a smart girl.

CL, It is not that I wanted old man brother, but I got use to it, he stuck it on me like a bad habit, then without notice, he is now being labeled on another sister. I mean it is not good for my image, I feel like I have been publicly dumped and humiliated by old man and his brother. What is that all about, people have been PMing expressing how sorry they are and how I deserve better. Ngonge did not even have the balls to tell me, I just saw them cozying up in the women section, planning the wedding. :eek: I am very offended. :mad: