Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@w hat deen you use (if any) ,,, :D:D:D

Lemme finish this horta ,,, i'll then get back to yours.

No, she can't go for luch the bloody ,,, ehem ,,,,, tell her to stay until late evening. She should composite the hours she was late in the morning.

NGONGE   

Leave the poor woman alone, people.

JB, how do you exactly ask someone to divorce someone? And why have you agreed to do such an ugly job?

I have not agreed yet, but it is something i have to do anyway. Reasons are too long and fair enough i guess but i still have to do so.

I'll meet some ppl tonight and see what they think then i'll decide.

Both are crazy ,,, but he is so damn crazy and shyytt. I think i should slap him before i ask so.

Ibtisam   

^^Already taking sides are we??? I think I am changing my mind about using you already. You are far too hot headed by the sound of things. Niinka iyo naag ta ha kuu boodin baal icon_razz.gif

Ngonge, do you want her as your PA then.

Malika   

Afternoon fellow addicts icon_razz.gif

I was told am sick by a student,I got annoyed but only to be told it means one is cool.. :confused:

looooooooooool@side kick ..... now i let him respond to that ,, :D

Malika, nuune and Ibti,,,,, I must do this or i'll be cursed. I'm not joking hadda..... I must do something tonight or tomorrow latest.

nuune   

JB, quruumahaygaa iyo awliyatul qarmuud ii warramey kolkaan calaacaha eegay, wxaan ogaadey in uu ninku diidi doono taladaada ee furniinka ah caawa :D