Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Ever since you got this new job your morals have become very lax, Ibti. One minute you want to sack an innocent woman and the next, you saunter in here and say HELLO to us! Hello? Say Salaam caleekom nacal cadowak.

nuune   

Ibti, hello smile.gif

Ngonge, looooool@ilaa norwey shabaq dhigatey, aan ka war sugno Faheema inta shabaq ay dhigatey

Faheema.   

^looool OhMYGoodness! Dude you're seriously sabotaging any hopes I might of had in here and worse waxaad ileedahay nin baan kolba u dhoofaa :D:D Sh!d bool Sh!d

Ibtisam   

Ngonge bored at work miya?? Angia shaaqo haa iga diigin.

THAT so called women went home at 4.00pm. So she came in at 12.30pm, went for lunch at 2pm, came back at 3pm, and then left to go home at 4pm. I don't think she was sitting down long enough to do any work at any one point. If I had sacked, which I did not, it would've been well within any sane persons morals.

As for the Salan. Sorry. Asalaum Alikum Wr Wb smile.gif

abaayoos! why u yall chilling with married dudes!! is there a new law in Europe that says married dudes can have multiples xalimoos.

come on down 2 the luuq and lets get jiggy..! yall got nothing to lose...but get the fully loaded faarax.. now thats what i am talking about. :D

NGONGE   

Did they put out that fire in LA, rudy? icon_razz.gif

Heh@Ibti..I bet he was shorter than her and I bet she still wore heels. :D