Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

RedSea   

lool@maxaad rabtaa...athuu ku rabaa malaha?

Laakin tell him if he wants you in uu kuu soo fadhiiso boqol iyo konton geelana soo diyaari ( average female hand require 100, but your hand is even more) Otherwise get him out of here.

nuune   

Ms DD, a/wsalam, welcome, beautifull day but very cold.

Ibti, ka qallee wiilka marka dee, haku qarxin :D

I am right here - it is unforgunate you don't have youtube - otherwise you'll be still in Hargeisa Hospital.

are you ready for duel or not?. :cool:

BTW - i realise you might not know what duel is - as it is a gentleman's way of settling scores - :D hence the removel of the gloves (which were used to slap you with rather than my own hand) - this is how it works Duel%20cats.jpg

Ms DD   

Somehow white suits tend to embarras men. It reveals far too much and ceeb ma qarsado.

Ngonge

The rain was so much today, it seeped thru my 2 hijabs and headcap. Somehow i Have a feeling that you dont have hair problem ;)

NGONGE   

^^ I do. But, unlike you, I have the option of shaving it all off and not worry about styling a darn afro. :D (not that I'm saying YOU have an afro of course).

Ms DD   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I do. But, unlike you, I have the option of shaving it all off and not worry about styling a darn afro.
:D
(not that I'm saying YOU have an afro of course).

Unlike you to worry about political correctness..everywhere you are putting disclaimers smile.gif Ibti has trained you well.

With regards to hair, ever heard of jilciso? I also shave my hair, when I feel like it. It is quite liberating

odaygii waan ka takhalusay - he just injured me - lakiin waan ka takhalusay :D - i shot him in place where he will no longer be able to call himself anything to do with noun love :D