Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Ms DD, in a nutshell, it's just another of those feel-good Islamic waxa la yedhi. Go on, send it to ten of your mates and you'll win an all expenses paid trip to paradise or something.

Still, it's good for kids I suppose.

I was dreaming of Ibtisam, DD and CL having luch together and NG is serving them with Chocolate ice cream. Norf was the cashier and Sayid was cleaning the floor. Nuune was singing in the stage isaguna ,,, :D

WHAT A DREAM ............. ! ! !

Malika   

^Waar meeshaani kaa caraar,SOL creeping into your dreams should be a wake up call!

Morning all! smile.gif

Had to cover a lesson on reproduction this morning,to the shock and horror of couple of little Somali boys..waxaas laga maa hadhloo,says one..Heh,poor kid!

nuune   

JB loooooooooooool@NG is serving them with Chocolate ice cream

Waryaa JB, Sayid ayaad rabtaa inuu dagaal kula galo :D

Malika, mornin, tell 'em boys, educate them smile.gif would be nice hadaad Af Somali ugu sharraxdo.

NGONGE   

JB, with DD & CL there it sounds like a great dream but I bet Ibti slapped you and turned it into a nightmare.

In fact, I could just imagine the argument.

JB: it's my dream I can have whomever I want in it.

Ibti: I don't care, I am in it now and you are rude for watching us girls eat.

JB: Get out of my dream sensetive girl.

Ibti: No. You get out, disgusting old man. :D:D

I watched The Kite Runner last night. Very emotive story.

It was one of two books that I always saw people reading on the tube and receiving raving reviews in the papers.

The other was The God Delusion.

The Kite Runner is the story of an Afghan boy – growing up wealthy in Afghanistan in the late 70ties and moving to America as a result of the communist invasion, and going back to Afghanistan in 2000 during the Taliban rule. There is a sharp contrast drawn between his time and the times of the Taliban. It’s a family drama, but does not shy away from putting the story in a political perspective.

However, what did catch my attention was how the Taliban were portrayed as women-hating, hypocritical paedophiles. It was seriously troubling. There is a scene where a well known Taliban figure commands the public stoning of a woman for adultery, but when the protagonist goes to visit an orphanage, is told the Taliban man takes young girls from the orphanage for his pleasure and uses little orphan boys as entertainment in his house.

I never liked the Taliban, but it’s hard to swallow this of them.

Also, is it me, or are books that defame religion and God, super popular?

Ibtisam   

Alhumudulilah. smile.gif

Morning all.

EdIT:

JB, with DD & CL there it sounds like a great dream but I bet Ibti slapped you and turned it into a nightmare.

In fact, I could just imagine the argument.

JB: it's my dream I can have whomever I want in it.

Ibti: I don't care, I am in it now and you are rude for watching us girls eat.

JB: Get out of my dream sensetive girl.

Ibti: No. You get out, disgusting old man

LOOOOL OOOL OOOL HHAhahaha loool hahah hehe. OH lord help me!!!! LOOOl

Thanks Ngonge! LOOOOOL :D:D

Mornin all .........

NG, loooooooooool ,, i can imagine that too but Thank God nothing happened in the dream. Actually she was so cool enjoying the food. CL was a bit talkative though ,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^Did you go to sleep, looking at our FB pictures of something, miisee you was thinking of us?? I always dream fo what ever I am thinking of before going to bed or when somehting has been on my mind. I remember four of my dreams last night, none of them were nice, one was just plain mean! :eek:

I don't dream that much and when i do then i doesn't have any connection with what i was thinking before sleep.

It just comes like that ......

I still laugh when i remember how nuune was singing ,, not sure the language but i could see some African looking ppl dancing over there ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^What was you doing?? Other than staring open mouth at us eating??? Ooh and what did CL look like in your dream??

I wonder why Malika was excluded in your dream. Maybe you subconcious is not a big Malika fan. I mean you dream of the trollers and miss one of the key troll person, what does it say eh?? :D:D:D LOOL

nuune   

JB, u r cunsuri, u left out Malika, maybe she was preparing and gettin ready to perform and was at da back stage.

Waryaa ha iga been sheegin, I don't sing, I only dance diskoow dhaansa madax iyo minjo ka cayaar only