Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Serenity, books are often better than the movie. Someone should write a book about a Somali's qaxooti's life (war, qaxii, living abroad, struggeling with new country etc etc). Spike Lee might just be interested.

Anyone seen the movie 'Paradise Now'?

Sophist - clear your inbox smile.gif

The admin should do something about the below warning!

Sorry, we can not process your request. The board administrator has enabled flood protection for this function. You must wait at least 30 seconds before trying this request again.

Note: Using your back button to return to the previous page may cause the data you were attempting to submit to be lost. Instead, you should use your browser's reload button when the time period has elapsed.

» Please use your browser's back button to return.

Sophist   

Norf, around Jan; I wanted to sit for an exam before I leave Insha Allah. I was on a conf call yesterday around lunch time and the boys were telling us how wonderful the weather was; very envious. Hey man, I need to speak with you; will nead a flat near the Gate Village DIFC.

Senrenity: Done.

Why are they telling me to drink lots of water ,,,, i didn't have a single sip since the morning and ehem ,, ehem ,,,, yeah.

I think i'll just go home .....

Malika simply divine. Neme kula mishkake kama mwandazimu, neme punga hewa bagamoyo mpaka roho yangu imepumzika. Wewe una kwenda lini, na unkwenda zench ama?

JB- at you dee.