Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

Ngonge, i know few ladies that married cause it had to be done, they were bored with the questions/proposals and just agreed to make them stop.

hello lily

Ms DD   

Hello Trolls

Maxaa cusub?

Sheh.. Well done. It is about time we take matters into our own hands. Who can wait inta nin uu ku dhahayo "ma i i guursan kartaa"

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Did u not witness tension @ Taraawiix. The Somalis squish toes! The Pakis leave a gap! The Bengalis...

:D:D

Those Asians love their bit of space. Somaliduna think squashing someone's toe is the way to go.

Bal warama.

Daallo Airlines is a joke. Don't ever get on one.

Khayr   

Salams to All,

For those that have kids,

How do you make kids sleep past 6am? Of late, my kids seem to get up around fajr time. Its driving me up the wall.... :rolleyes:

Keep on twitteringgg...i mean trolling smile.gif

NGONGE   

You don't, Khayr. You teach the mother to wake up at the same time. It is all in the planning.

For instance, the first time mine did it. I got up and sat with them, telling the Mrs to have her nap (you're tired, you had a long night last night, etc).

Once we were downstairs. I criticised everything the kids did. 'don't bang your feet when you walk, hoyo is sleeping'..'too much tv is not good for you'...'yo've been going to school all week, put that book down'...'don't hit your sister warya'...'you have to learn to talk quietly, hoyo is asleep'...'you kids are getting on my nerves'...'go sit in the corner, ALL of you'...'you will stay there until your hoyo wakes up, this is your punishment'...

of course, the sudden silence finds its way upstairs and the mother comes down curiously (after twenty minutes or so).. she finds out what is going on and feels sorry for them, but does not say it starightaway. five minutes later, she tells them they're free to go.

the following week, when they storm into our room at six in the morning, she's already awake and saying to me 'iska seexo, I'll deal with them'.

Juxa   

lol walee inaad tahay tricky.

khayr take them for long walk, they will have good night's sleep and dont give them too much macmacaan and sugar.

How cute, GJ actually responded.Eventually . Hahaha.Our marriage would have lasted all of yesterday afternoon had u responded promptly. I had moved on by the time you gulped in fear.I like my men decisive.

I'll be telling my grandkids sh*t I base on SOL characters. Ngonge the sage, Nuune the wizard, Cara the unconventional, Ibts the do-gooder, Che, the Casanova, Johnny the dark-cloaked one, Juxa the fairy godmother,JB the happy Somaliland(the land that doesn't exist) elf,Marx the Mirror-Mirror Man, and the slimy scumbag masquerading as a white knight that goes by the name...

NGONGE   

^^ Juxa, if they're under the age of eight they will wake up early no matter what you do. You could keep them up to three in the morning and they'll still wake up early. After the age of eight, you have to drag them out of bed to wake them up. :D

Maskiinka ha dhibin. Walks on the park and then having to deal with them again at six?

Juxa   

how about hadii aad sharoobo siiso.

hello sheh, take back the fairy godmother thing, take it back aan kudhahay and find me something more suitable