Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Headach and a half. :(

JB how wz the afur? did u fast

Salamalikum everyone else.

Sayid, why would you say that, Muslims should invite them and much more. It is called dacwa and hadayah is from Allah. How many a "gaal" become Muslim just by eating, chatting and shadowing a muslim friend.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Step back everybody .. Johnny is here.

Ehem ehem... did i hear right ?, did Val say she wants 6 kids and soon?...

Ohhhh mama, Girl.. you and i , we like same stuff, making kids.
:D

Johnny, you're too flighty dee. Dhal oo iska tag manoqoneyso. Plus, you'll have to say Bismillah and Alhamdulilaah and mean it. :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

why would anyone invite a gaal to afur is beyond me :rolleyes:

I know.. You want in washamsi lagu qaado instead.

Johny

See the benefits of fasting.. Sleeping like a log.

Ibtisam   

Juxa congrats.

None of the suggested names, they all make a baby sound like an 80yr old. Especially Nuune's names, most of them sound like a cat's name. This child needs a shot in life, not a name no one knows, can't say and be teased till he is 50! Talking about shooting him in the leg before the race starts.

Johnny B   

Ibti,It was delicious ,my strategy was simple, stay away from that not-so-cold mustard,the dates, ( always sand-like grains in them ) and the barees.

First, i kept myself busy with salld and French is-maris, drunk two 'qaxwa' cups ( not tea , you friggin 'qaldans', i love the ginger flavor.

After they prayed and i had my promenad.. it was time for this pasta Al-dente and chicken cream sauce & cheese.., from there i was done , but the meatballs and the lingon jam were too tempting , so i ate like 'kukude' .. do you know the name of that insect in English? icon_razz.gif

we are having two non muslims, but nevertheless of the people of the book for afur this evening, However i would never invite a Gaal (operative ;) ) and an ardent atheist at that to afur.

Ibti-UK must be intolerant place if people with such names are at disadvantage.We have Barack Hussian Osama oops Obama as president, we can't imagine being teased for having name like Looyaan or Egal.

Salam folks. Two women took the shahada last night at the mosque. Didn't witness it but it still made me tearful.One was fifty-something Hindu.

Lack of sleep from last night,Ibts? I decided to read Quran loudly last night and have damaged my throat as a result. Should have warmed up lol. But boy I have light feeling I get at the end of Ramadan.

Oh, I saw the Somali dude who was on Big Bro this morning. I racked my brain convinced I knew him but forgotten his name. When the penny dropped, I introduced myself and gave him Ibtisam's number.

Juxa   

sayid dhaaf dhibka, yacni haku danbaabin.

thanks girls, ibti i agree with you, a child should have strong meaningful name.

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL Wax walan!!

Sheh, which one? If it is the second one, I already have canoo Geel,he is the smarter version but looks the same icon_razz.gif lool

Sayid waad eedebtarantahey boqol kii ba boqol.

Che; lol, Even companies pick people based on names, I bet is Obama used his full name to apply for a job (before he was famous) We would not have got it either icon_razz.gif

Morning Folks,

I woke up an hour ago and I have intense, dizzying headache and intense thirst.

Val 6 kids aa? Have you ever witnesed a woman give birth? I tell you it feels like a slaughter :(:( The whole process (minus the pregnancy. Pregnant woman are so cute)turns me off.