Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Lol..Aaliyah,for your wedding I would make sure I am dress to kill as they say..The salwar Khamiz was for Ibti and the Bengali hadhee..

Ibti,darn the superstitious Bengalis,I even imagine wearing matching shoes and accessories.. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Now^^^^ there goes my invite to mine for both of you! Maa waaxa laagu yidi it is a down graded affair, how dare you say you will not put in effort!... bengali or nor bengali :(redface.gif

Malika   

^Ha Ha Ha..allah berka! you guys are hilarious,now you got me all panicking about what to wear to who's wedding...horta find these men.

Ibti,you know the salwar khamiz will be top of the range hadhaa,with match shoes,bag,accessories..maxaa kalee,I would also come with a bundle of money..[trying hard to undo the damage done]

smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Malika You cannot even being to undo the damage done :(

maba is nacay marka waxaas xidhanayo

AAliyah I'm so offended it is not even funny! I mean,... I mean... I ... I never mind :(

I'm now off to sulk for few days. So I will see you all next week Friday.

Till then I want you both to ponder on how you've hurt my feelings with you lack of imagination in an imaginative scenario.! Issh :D

And Buuxo, thanks, I know you always have my back....not :D

Ms DD lol. I think you should save one of those husbands you intend to auction on February for Aaliyah and Ibti;

PS I think JB is having a field day today lol

*waves at Malika, mambos sis, hali vipi leo Buzi amekulete akitu ama? :D

Malika   

*waves back at CL* mambo poa! buzi langu halina lake jambo,nimesha tayarisha mfuko wake.. :D ati,atani suprise,msonjo wangu maskini! :(

Ms DD, JB has been gearing himself for today since last week,am sure he is having a whale of a time at his house party.

JB-house party I think that’s a trap, I hope for his own safety he has a sheik on speed dial.

Malika, mambo gain tenda hayo lazima afanye kitu hata wewe lazima ufanye kitu sio upande moja tu wajua…Lodi Lofa just poped in my head una kumbuka saani? Lodi loaf betina na zaina, etc aaah jamani siku hezi makumbukumbu ya nyumbani yameni kaa kwauhakeka manaki nataka nekimbia nyumbani kila siku.. isjui nani alesima ulayya watu wana kula kuku kwa mleja lol hahahah

P.S Mwenzaku yani na subiri siku eishe kwa hamu lakini masaa yana kwenda pole pole aah karaha tu…

:rolleyes: smile.gif

Malika   

Lol@Lodi lofa,thats is taking me back...

Fanya haraka urudi nyumbani,naona uko home sick kweli kweli.Natania kuhusu msonjo wangu,lol acha tuu mambo moto moto..

Lol@sheik on speed dial..

Though paradoxically considered as today's Muslim leaders, one among them is Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Alsaud, the world’s thirteenth richest person (according to Forbes), actually owns the prestigious Mount Kenya Safari Club, a club/hotel/restaurant that serves both liquor and exclusive wines.

While in Darfur Hundreds Die Every Day Mainly from Starvation

Wonder if he ever gets this on his conscience. We shall all on one beautiful/gloomy day answer the almighty.

A marvellous lodge btw.. Mt. Kenya Safari club