Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

loool ibtisam....u had to wake me from my sleep ...haye. Iska daaf Aaliyah, bangalina mar rabtee, Qof kale ku sadaqeeyso.( FYI: i write somali to annoy u ;) )

Aaliyyah   

ibtisaam loooool wa sidi shekadii juxa. Markasu juxa caruur guriga hortiisa ku ciyarasa yidhi orda xaflad aada wuu dhibsanayay guriga hortiisa in ay ku ciyaaraan ...3 minites later asagii aya daba aaaday markasay xaskii tidhi war xagee u socota markasu yidhi dee xafladii armay jirtayba ...

saaa ha igu noqon hahahha

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. I use to love Juxa stories as a child.

Lool, that is exactly how it is, I started to believe the damn story, I was even planning how I was gonna kick his cuz out the picture! lol

Malika   

Ibtisam,I even pictured my self in a red salwar khamiz at your wedding..darn you Aaliyah! :D

Buuxo,Malika is Dahia aka Munira..and many other nicks around the cyber world.. :D

Aaliyyah   

REd salwar kahmiz?? what the heck is that am lost dee lol

malika I figured that already ... icon_razz.gif shatiyada badan jooji ..adiga iyo ibtisam you guys drive us nuts..

Ibtisam   

^^^REd aah* Bengali think it is bad luck to wear all red, so please imagine again! :D lool HAHA

I'm so gutted that story was not true!! AAliyah! :(

Aaliyyah   

why would you wear that @ my wedding...na dress so qaado expensive ah timahana so hagaajiso...aroos casri ah uu noqonayaaye ..war ma hayside hehehe