Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

gonna go and watch a movie with couple of my friends. Darn I was playing hard to get, now i don't even have a guy to take me out

This made me laugh till my sides hurt! allah! loool HAHAHa hehehe looooooool, I need KKK here to express my laughter! lool.

Thanks AAliyah! lol

Aaliyyah   

am just kidding with you lol. walahi am glad being single ....it is just makes life so much easier.

this is my favorite song by Natasha "single"

and this is my part that I love to sing out loud

Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good

(I like who I am)

I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cause I would

I'm not gonna get hooked up just 'cause you say I should

(Can't romance on demand)

I'm gonna wait so I'm sorry if you misunderstood

It seems ppl date just for the sake of saying "oh I got a valentine"...

hey ppl stay single while you can hahahah...embrace singlehood eh smile.gif

by the way, where is your bangali boi girlfriend? did he ditch you for a bangali girl his mom brought home redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Looooooooooooool HAHAH^^^ :D

That is a nice song, in fact it is the only song of her's I like. Being single is nothing to be ashmed off AAliyah, we'll find someone for you, you WILL have that big wedding in T.dot smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

looool@ we will find you..no thanks bt u are so sweet....naa bal meel adiga iskusoo hubso somalidu waxay dhahada qof naftiisa daryeela tu kale ku dara

Ibtisam   

^^^^^Don't worry in that respects for me dear AAliyah!! Never fear. I have the whole of Burco and Bangladesh waiting for me. I was told I just had to point at the one I want and it is a done deal! :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^Hey I just want good looking kids.., I was also thinking China or Japan. Other than kids, I really have no other use for men, so does it really matter who or what they are, as long as they are good looking and smart?. redface.gif:D

Aaliyyah   

good looking iyo bangaladesh kala fogaa..naya bangaladesh lasoo kortay oo quruxba yaga kula ah lol .....allow sahal!

hey no hard feelings, am just teasing smile.gif

lol@ no other use for men...do me a favor and let em know that he is just there for reproduction reasons and no more...or you wont even give him a hint ...poor guy

Ibtisam   

^^^^Hey hey, you also think Jamaican's and .....(can't remember the other one) are ugly !! Beauty depends on the individual, I just have to think they are attractive, not everyone has to agree. Haad Pakistani baa laa iga haahyah! lool :D

I will tell him after I’m done with him dee... see weeyi, If I put that on the CV, it limits the applicants and severely reduces quality!

Aaliyyah   

^ alhmadu lilaah that I only have an eye for somalis and white folks smile.gif ....

ilaahayga jamaykaanka iyo bangaledsh iyo hindida inecbeesiya mahad leh smile.gif

even the white folks it is just that I find them attractive, there is no way am going to end up with them. There is huge culture gap, not worth it. Stick with ur somalis ....kii xun xita edab bar oo hagaajiso. say somalidu dhahdo nin wa naag say ka dhigato ...hahahaha

Aaliyyah   

There are men everywhere, it is a matter of finding someone with quality.

Few good men are left in this world. To find them I will have to conduct a research throughly...it is not that easy icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Honey, there are no men with quality, what ever made you think there was a such thing?? Just find one who faults don't make you want to jump off cliff!!. That is the closest you will get to quality, or find your self a geek.

Lool @ research... okay i'll leave you to find some quality results.... HAHAH lool.