Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ It's just the wind really. Still a nice day.

Heh@North. Get a grip you big girl's blouse. I hear it's a sunny day in Dubai today. ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^Have you fixed your specticles? Never heard f spec savers? Don't walk into the wrong house hodowto :D

flights are expensive baryahan :confused:

-Lily-   

^^ smile.gif My lunch is making me feel really sleepy, oh well, only 2 more hours and 40 mins till wkend.

Is there no scandal or gossip? You ppl are so boring :(

Malika, I wish I had a scandalous night smile.gif but you on the other hand have a lot of explaining to do I expect an email soon, actually I demand one…lol well as for me I was with couple of girls and being Thursday and all we partied hard @ Revolution Leadenhall Street. The aftermath is soar feet/headache. Can’t wait to get home… :(

NG windy bloody hell I had to pop outside to collect something I could barely fell my limbs…

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I booked my flights already. It's the damn hotels I'm still trying to find about.

My cousin rented a flat in Sharjah with two housemaids to cook and clean for/after his 8 kids last August

Let me contact him bal :D

Malika   

CL,

Lol@expecting/demanding an email,hadhaa I was home doing the usual routines..No fire works! Kama nilivyo sema,mfuko wake uko nje.. :D:Dicon_razz.gif

Malika that can be used against you also you know, what did you do for him? Should he put a black bag outside pia yako wewe? Mwanamke wewe kwanini hauja tengeneza fireworks zako mwenywe.. sio lazima aku fanye yeye..i told you that yesterday woman don’t you listen to me?

Malika   

^Erm am kind of old fashioned hadhee,want to be constantly swept of my feet without me lifting a fingure..

Will take note of what you say next year.. icon_razz.gif