Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Erm am kind of old fashioned hadhee,want to be constantly swept of my feet without me lifting a fingure..

Will take note of what you say next year.. icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^At least adiga Revolution Leadenhall Street baa garatee..I was what? They were dancing on the street,as a street party thing..darn old age! :D

"^^^ What is Revolution Leadenhall Street? Is it a night club? Ala..ceeb caleek..uuf uuf

This shows my age, does it not? I'm the ALL NATION generation. "

No NG it’s a strip club, you should go….

Malika next time indeed, lakini the whole being swept on your feet (damsel in distress comes handy in a lot of cases) but taking charge can be fun try it lol leo nemekua Joanna Lindsey lol

STOIC   

Ngonge, I have never been to a strip club myself, but I so envy to have the experience.I have been to evry kind of dirty south clubs (ofcourse when I was in my young adult life :D ), but strip club is one thing I have yet to experience.I think I need to step inside one of them places before she who must be obeyed finds out.Its just a fantasy smile.gif !

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. I never sat through an entire strip-show. I suspect I wont enjoy it if I did. Too Somali, too self conscious and too yellow to just sit there and dribble. One has to keep one’s composure at all times (you follow CL?). :D

Holding on to your composure am shocked, I thought the whole point was to lose it and be engrossed in the moment with the rest of the pervy clubbers?

Turning Yellow! No comment

STOIC   

^^^ Gotta keep the composure Unless you want 300 pound fellow pound on you.Any distructive form of intemperance is unwelcome redface.gif