Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ Eesh calaa shukaansi. Shabaash.

Puuja, a little more resistance than that is usually recommended.
icon_razz.gif

LooooooooooL... :D:D mehra baanii ;)

Cara.   

Guy 1: So where are you from?

Guy 2: British Columbia.

Guy 1: British Columbia, British Columbia. Weed is legal there isn't it?

I like to think that he's categorized every state, province, and even country by whether he can smoke pot legally or not smile.gif

Baluug   

No, weed isn't legal anywhere in Canada, but in B.C the laws are not enforced very much regarding the average pothead. They're more interested in the dealers.

Urban   

I'm looking for an old thread, but the search hasn't found any matching results. I've started descending from page 150 of the general section..

*Didn't know Valentina was once called Zephyrine.. and another weird name i cant remember :D

**And Serenity, you were Curling Waterfall..?

deja vu

Cara.   

Once I tried looking for a recipe on SOL. Word of advice, never ever search for meat or beef from the archives.

N.O.R.F   

I went to our project sit this morning for a meeting. We decided to drive around the site which is basically desert at the moment with 20 large dozers working away forming the required ground levels. We noticed a man in a white dishasher walking around the site and in amongst the dozers. He could easily get run over without anyone noticing. He had obviously wondered on as the fencing has not been completed yet. We approached him asked what he was doing on the site. His response?

"Shuuf gamal"? :D:D

I was in stiches for a while before translating to others who also fell about in laughter. Poor chap.