Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Pujah-Take the midnite shuttle to Che town, will be having lobster for lunch in Maine by mid-day,and will cruise to Nova Scotia,and be there by nite-fall.What follows that is never to be spoken again but I promise I will be nice!! :D;)

Cara.   

LOL @ Che. When you're offering a trip to Nova Scotia for a good time, you can't be anything but nice.

Sheekha is in shock at the travesty :D

Gediid   

Che

What you promising sounds more like a paragraph straight out of the romantic novel....I had no idea Somali intaas in eey ku hamiyaan.I thought shukansi somali was a plate of rice with hilib ari and a good movie to finish that of.And if you get lucky a lil bit of cuddling during the movie.....

LoooooooooL@Cara..Sheeka warkiisa ha ubixin. The man has breast milk fetish. Now that's a travesty.

And yes we will be there to have good time of diffirent. You see Puuja is an

archeologist by trade.And they just find Viking remains (perhaps they could be the first European visitors to North America) in Nova Scotia. You could understand the excitement. I'm gonna get her there before she is actually scheduled to be there. I wanna her to be the first to dig in, that's every archeologist's dream.

War Gediid aduun kaa tag. Call our getaway work/whatever weekend :D I know Cara digs ;)

Gediid   

^^^^^Hehehe adigu just make sure the cruise to Nova Scotia ends up by that huge "Visit Nova Scotia" poster you had in your living room..... ;)

Pujah   

Originally posted by -:

Pujah-Take the midnite shuttle to Che town, will be having lobster for lunch in Maine by mid-day,and will cruise to Nova Scotia,and be there by nite-fall.What follows that is never to be spoken again but I promise I will be nice!!
:D;)

Aw that is great, if there is one thing Maine is known for it's great lobsters but how dare you forgot my strong aversion to crawling things. :mad:

How about you invite to one of those fine steakhouses in Che-town instead and I will pretend to have forgotten my gorgoro ;)

Originally posted by Cara:

LOL @ Che. When you're offering a trip to Nova Scotia for a good time, you can't be anything but
nice

Sheekha is in shock at the travesty
:D

Sheeqs game is wack...Compared to Che's obviously ultra super move.

Sheequna,tuwalka(not surwalka,hehe) tuur baan ku lehya adeer. Meeshan waxba kuma haysidee :D

Urban   

I've just noticed that this month is my SOL anniversary, I can't remember the exact day but i've been a member for 2 years now, with over 400 posts. And I'm yet to make an impression around here so I have to do somethin about this befoire November is over..

5 Days left..

Baluug   

If you want to make an impression, you have to do better than average 200 posts a year. So you better make it quick, December's almost here!!