Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

There is a seriously yummy African guy that keeps walking up and down near my work station, where did he come from I wonder, he certainly adds to the view… :cool:

-Lily-   

In my fantasy it's because of my stunning good looks and he is working up the courage to talk to me... reality is I don't sit far from the meeting rooms. Regardless, it’s nice to see a black face in our department that grins at you, especially one that looks like it should be in a romantic comedy or a KC add.

-Lily-   

Miss D&D, I thought you would have entered a state of Ihram by now? Doesn’t that forbid you from being critical? icon_razz.gif

This is what happens when the voice of reason leaves, how’s the time off?

Ms DD   

Lily darling

Change of plan on the hajj front. However time off is something I'd recommend to anyone. My glow and plumpness has returned to my satisfaction. One should try it.

Ibtisam   

On my way home after a long day at university and then dinner, I sat on the train and dropped off to sleep almost immediately (the train always seems to rock me to sleep, most of the time I can resist the urge to go to sleep!) . Well next I knew, some one was tapping me lightly. I work up slowly, raised my head from my pillow, only to realise it is a board shoulder, when I looked up, I was face to face with this Farax. Now I was puzzled, so for a second I just kept staring at him, then I saw his lips move... Oh he is speaking, "What" I said, spring back to my own seat! Slowly and clearly trying to hold back his laughter he repeated "you are going to miss your stop" then it all dawned on me, I remembered getting on the train. At the moment the doors opened and I jumped off trying to hold my books, bag and jacket off my lap and out of the door with out dropping anything. Once I was safely outside the carriage I looked back and there sat the farax in absolutely stitches. It only hit me then that I had no idea who the hell he was...I looked at the stop I was at thinking he must have played an evil trick on me, and no it was my stop! So Now I'm puzzled; how on earth did he know that it was my stop?

Oh well, I did not even get to say thank you for being my pillow and for waking me up. How embarrassing redface.gif hopefully I won't see him again.