Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Maybe Ngonge could give me advice? Madoobiso maybe in order rather than xino. He will know best :D

Hunguri   

No Dhuc Dhuc its not due to the Cadar:D. Like the Indians say. "Its Tension yaar". It must be due to some Denshan :D . Are you doing 2 multiply 2 sort of business ? be aware of becoming a trader or making money :D !

Ibtisam   

MS DD

^^loool^^lool^ Madoobiso is Haram, but just get highlights if it bothers you so much, although, just one hair does not really make much difference. lool @in shock! lol. xino is too messy and takes too much time.

p.s. Don't pull it out, you will get a lot more (some sort of Somali myth) I don't if the perfume thing is true, i know my edo always gets mad if i spray my hair with perfume, So I’ve stopped doing it around her. I have not seen any evidence or even suggestive link apart form my edo words!.

p.s. I see a lot of somali guys who shave it all off, now i know why (i thought it was in fashion, summer etc! eelie waaxbaa laa khaariniya, icon_razz.gif cajeeb :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^ Her spraying her hair with perfume is understandable lakin adigo maxa kugo khasbay?

Modern girls! Pfffffttt.

Ms DD   

Hunguri

I am never in stress for some reason...well except when I was in a tiny boat from Kismayo to Mombasa. So that aint the answer. I am convinced it is the catar. It could be a somali myth though.

Ngonge

So much for advice. You wanna get me divorced eh? Incidently there is somthing to be said for short hair. I cut my hair to number 1 when i was in Somalia last year..Thanks God for hijaab smile.gif Luckily it grew back by the time I returned home.

Xanthus

Wasnt sure if madoobiso was haraam. Will check into it. I have heard about the pulling thing. It will multiply apparently. I was really shocked this morning, I wore safaleeti all mornning before we were leaving for work. I feel like that one hair is making some sort of statement.

Northern

I am told that Just For Men is excellent. Do you think it is?

Ibtisam   

Ms DD.

lool, it is normal, happens to everyone really, lool, seriously your reaction is making me laugh. I think short hair is back anyway, so you won't so odd if you decide to cut it short.

Ngonge:

I like my hair to smell nice, so nice smelling shampoo, conditioner, spray, strengthen, protection…......etc do I have to go on and finally perfume is the finishing touch

Old fashion people Pffffttt :rolleyes:

p.s. I can never decide what to have for lunch! :rolleyes: :mad: I'm sick of tuna redface.gif

Ibtisam   

I just finished watching Flight 13, Was anyone else mad as hell at the ending! :mad: Uuuuf issh, seriously :rolleyes: errrrrrrrgh, I'm enraged :mad: ......yeah yeah I know it is only a comedy redface.gif etc... but that is how ideas are spread :cool:

good (some funny parts) but Situpid ending :rolleyes: :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Mrs D&D

Northern

I am told that Just For Men is excellent. Do you think it is?

Never had the need for it. If i did i would do an NGONGE :D

N.O.R.F   

^^Why does the working week go slow in the ME? Must be the weather smile.gif

I do get to drive past a bunch of pink flamengoes and a bunch of camels being trained to race every morning though :cool:

N.O.R.F   

No one finishes at 1pm anymore. If you do you have to got back to work in the evening. Public places finish at 2.30pm. I finish at 5pm or 6pm.