Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Don't Worry I am NOT Somali

Qac Qaac   

OG see i was being quite didn't want to get involve with u again, but things like piss me off, uf.

u totally seeing DA dissing someone, calling them hypocryte and u say, I LIKE THE WAY U R JUST.. damn girl, open ur eyes.

as for u sujui.... STOP HATING.

as for all the girls who said, i go to clubs visit or don't visit we don't care. u all are the same got no respect for a girl who goes to a club, AND DEFINATELY NOT MY FUTURE WIFE. i don't care if u act respectful in club, it doesn't matter anyways.

Kool Kat. i dis agree, even the bad somali ppl in somalia was never like this... uf gabdhihii somaalida qiimahooda wuu dhacay, and only waxay ka adag yihiin somali men. damn.

DA.. r u always gonna be like this.. damn u r the negative sign walking.. no offense. laakiin anaaba hadda iga xanaajisay.

Somalisujui.. adiga waligaa ma maqasha qof danbigiisa qofkale ma qaado.

posted by bishaaro

I do not normally go to clubs, but had old friends visiting my neck of the wood few weeks ago. We ended up at a club, I have never felt out of place. All the Somali girls looking like Beyonce, doing the Uh Oh Uh Oh dance.

please remind me NOT ta visit ur neck ofda woods simply cuz ur gonna take me clubin.... and i gonna run into chicks like DA n OG gal that wanna get their FREAKY LEAK on with guys that say DONT WORRY AM NOT SOMALI

ps: please gals i don't need drama on my sector

asxantu

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

i gonna run into chicks like DA n OG gal that wanna get their FREAKY LEAK on with guys that say DONT WORRY AM NOT SOMALI

[/b]

Excuse me, stop with the slander. You don't know me or whether I get "freaky leak" with guys (if your going to use slang please KNOW HOW TO USE 'EM CORRECTLY). I don't appreciate the fact that you are calling me a H0, 'k?

Jumatatu   

I knew once xalimos' started dissing others xalimos' faraaxs' will follow suit dissing them all together.Come on guys the xalimo who prefers a foreigner is the same as the faraax who drools after the jamaicans,honkys, vietnamese..etc. It is a personal choice and should be seen as such. However generalising it and saying that they are all like that is an a exaggeration.Also the notion that a xalimo who goes clubbing is anything but good could not be more far from the truth. The mentality is not only far-fetched but unfair to the opposite gender. And on the other hand could it be that the Xalimo is secure with the 'ajnaabi' cause her faraax thinks that since she is there in a club she is there for the taking. Who knows..? It is all assumptions..cause we simply strive on that..and we are always right even if we are wrong.

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

uf gabdhihii somaalida qiimahooda wuu dhacay, and only waxay ka adag yihiin somali men. damn.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GENERALIZE?? :confused:

Xalimo7   

Yes go to the club to avoid disgruntle, low life,selfish ,want bees ugly,dump,ignorant,jealous,crazy,smelly,big belly ,pretenders. Ofcourse i am not referring to the good somali men, but again there are those who are made to spoil your life,wonder sometimes are they insane,or they were born to be trouble makers,why on earth you guys always want diss somali women? haven't you guys heard "Get a life' and do something worthwhile in your lousy life. I will be back to finish what i start later .but i do not condone those somali sisters who completely avoid our good somali men.

Blessed   

The phrase; don't worry I'm not Somali can be interpreted in so many ways. Laakin yous lot managed to translate it into something that only creats a rift between Somali men and women.

Oh' well, it can be worse. just anotehr day in SOL, aye?

As you were .... redface.gif

NGONGE   

"Don't worry I'm not Somali"

That phrase makes our guys out to be thick! If it's this easy to get a somali girl, why are the Somali guys not using this phrase too? It's not as if most of the guys who go to these clubs speak good somali anyway. Hmmm..come to think of it, this phrase makes Somali girls sound thick too. "Don't worry, I'm going to marry you".."Don't worry..I'll help out in bringing up that baby".. icon_razz.gif

Seems like all of them are as bad as each other. Anyway, clubs are so sooo last century. :rolleyes:

Haneefah   

Bisinka...I guess some ppl never change around here with their big mouths and their tendency of attacking others for no reason...Ya ALLAH! :rolleyes:

Bisharo,

Walalo, I'm more concerned about the fact that some of our sisters are going astray and choosing to go 'clubbing' half naked doing Allah knows what with guys (ANY) than I'm concerned about them avoiding our Somali brothers. Same applies to the brothers who go clubbing as well...so huuno, that in itself baa sumcad xumi inteeda la'eg ah.

I guess all we can say is Ilaahay gidigood ha soo hadeeyo!!

the bad somali ppl in somalia was never like this...

Hehehe...tell me your joking walal....waa maxay naivete-ga intaa la'eg?....Some Somalis back home knew something called 'gogol xad' while married let alone going clubbing, and u tell us they weren't that bad. If ppl choose to disobey Allah, they'll do it regardless of their location or which society they may belong to, as Shaydaan and Fitnah are everywhere. So, just because Somalia was a Muslim country doesn't mean that everyone was a devout Muslim.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by somalsijui:

Oye Niaje,

i wouldn't blame it on anybody else but Faaraxs, yes you heard me..it is your bloody fault that today your own women don't respect you.

if you think i am lying then tell me when was the last time you did the things i just wrote below.

1-Somali guys need to start respecting the sisters

and be kind to them.(if you only respect your Mom and sister then remember even the same girls that you are disrespecting today are some guy like you's sister and future Mom)

2-Faaraxs should Stop spreading lies about the sisters because i have seen somany Faarax's spreading lies about a girl just because she turned him down or maybe she asked him for a direction and all of a sudden Faarax will start bragging that he laid her :rolleyes: .(Grow up for Allah's sake Faarax and act upon your bloody age)

3-Somali guys need to wake up and realize no girl wants a THUG wanna be,trust me every girl wants to be with a Gentleman. :rolleyes: .(nothing is more distasteful than a Faarax acting a Thug when i only know too well you pick on girls because they are supposedly weaker than your skinny and dusty behind and you can't even dare open your filthy mouth to a real man like ME)

4-learn to pay more compliments to the sisters because you and i know they are in a league of their own when it comes to everything and above all your Mom and sister happen to be one too.
smile.gif

(trust me any girl will love to be paid a compliment but nothing will give her more pleasure

than her own man passing on a compliment to her)

5-Somali guys should learn how to say sweet things to the sisters and they should mean it.

(say a one nice line to that Girl you have been fancying all along and see how differently she treats you from your mall rat buddies)

6-Somali guys should learn that LOVE is much deeper than the so-called pride.

(when you love someone let that person know how you really feel and please stop believing it is against the rules of God knows what to fall in love with a nice sister)

7-Somali guys should learn to say Please,Excuse Me and Thank You to the sisters more often.

(change your bully ways and start with your own sister at home and instead of demanding something try to ask for it after all who you think you are to boss around everybody,you bloody Faarax?)

8-Somali guys should never call the sisters a foul names like certain race seem to glorify in calling their women all sorts of dirty names.

(Look this is not a Quentin Tarantino movie or Rap

song but a special person who happens to be our most important recourse when it comes to everything...would you be here with your toothpick

legs had it not been for your QUEEN Mom?)

9-Somali guys should learn to accept in grace when

a sister isn't intrested in him.

(forget about what you read in a magazine,trust me

nothing that has been written in a book will ever work on a somali girl,if you are smart,that alone should show you how unique our sisters are..whoever said a woman's No means Maybe wasn't talking about Somali Girls..trust me on this one)

10-Somali Guys should learn there is more to love than a physical contact.

(Just show a little patience and before you know it you will learn on her how to properly kiss a girl because naturally ladies are better kissers than men..i bet you didn't know that
:D
)

11-Somali guys should learn to be honest with the sisters because nobody wants to see his sister being played like a PS.

(if you are not interested in her be a man enough to say so because you wouldn't want me near your sister now,would you?she is another Guy's sister too..who could probably run over you until the next Eid)

i can go on for days and believe me in every bad thing a somali girl does is a somali guy's fault because somehow and somewhere her story goes back to one dumb faarax who did her wrong and now she hates the whole somali men.

Damn, i should charge you for the lesson i just gave you Faarax,but i shouldn't need to worry because i know you are not smart enough to remember a word of what i just said.

Na Na Na<====Faarax this is meant for somebody else
;)

Who's your GHOSTWRITER saxiiib???

No Somali Man that respects himself, would write like that about 'HIMSELF' cause if you are speaking about Faraax's then you are talking about somali men (sujui or not, you're still somali).

So Walaal, is all that 'CHEEK TO CHEEK' work

getting you anywhere?
;)

My Ghost Writer's name is Mwangi and he lives in Mathare..would you like me to introduce you to him?

you sound angry here and i am already scared for my Sijui life here but before you go on and talk to that Hitman just remember i was also speaking on behalf of your dear Mother,Aunt,Grandmother and Sister and i am sure you would like them to be treated exactly the way any man would want his loved ones to be treated and all i ever did was remind every somali male to do just that..so should i apologize for that?

see you in Eastleigh. :D:D

IL CAPO   

[QB

as for u sujui.... STOP HATING.

[/QB]

Brother(Again i can't say that name of yours..no offense meant here ofcourse but i am surprised you are still keeping it even after i warned you about it)

anyway coming back to the topic..

should i fall from my chair because of laughter or should i climb on top of my roof and scream "Na Na Na"because i have never ever thought

the word "HATE" could be found in your Vocab but now that you have finally uttered it i would like to say to you.."Brothher..Practise What You Preach"

by the way did you go and see Mama Njoroge? :D

Maansoor,these girls are not pissing you or anybody else in here Off but unfortunately it is you who is pissing himself off by stalking them.

Devil's Advocate and OG_Girl, didnt say they go to a club and even if they did it is nobody's business,not yours and your friends and certainly not mine and if you want to give them a brotherly advice then do it properly and stop accusing them for something they haven't done or admit doing.

by the way howmany sisters do you have and are they single or married?

Paragon   

Dadka markey 'ilbaxaan' waa in laga heli karaa reer-magaal noocba nooc. Kuwo ku takhasusay: Kaadi ku qubeysiga; khamri Qurqurinta ; Wada marqaansanaanta; amba: Tafo Qaawanaanta dumarka; Qayilkiyo Qaaciyeynta; Qiiqiska sigaarka iyo xashiishka...IWM

Faheema.   

Don't Worry I am NOT Somali

So, I suppose a Dhirbaaxo is out of the question then. :D

On the real though, you just got to treat these "episodes" as individual experiences rather than making sweeping generalization.