Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Don't Worry I am NOT Somali

posted by DA

Excuse me, stop with the slander. You don't know me or whether I get "freaky leak" with guys (if your going to use slang please KNOW HOW TO USE 'EM CORRECTLY). I don't appreciate the fact that you are calling me Krazy, 'k?

sorry baby cakes didn't intend ta offend ya or anyone else...... i ment the total opposite of how u interpreted wat i said... u are my SHE_HERO on the real...... RAALI NOQO XAAJIYO

asxantu

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

sorry baby cakes didn't intend ta offend ya or anyone else...... i ment the total opposite of how u interpreted wat i said... u are my SHE_HERO on the real...... RAALI NOQO XAAJIYO

asxantu

I told you that a strong black coffee with a handful of extremely hot Ugali will do wonders for your sense of humour.

usi tapike lakini sawa and hakikisha kama ume nunua kartasi ya kutumia cho'oni. :D:D:D

Qac Qaac   

My gosh, some people are so reer badiyo.

People who go to clubs do not neccessarily go there to have sex.

LOOK DADKA AAN LA HADLEENO. MISKAX DOODA.

Sujui... maxaa coffe ga aad naga daba wadid. do u work in a coffe farm. waaba kaa shakiyaye.

Nafisa come on sis, r u really gonna take one example and say most of the somali ppl in somalia used to do gogol xad. come on sis, u know 100% that what somali ppl do in these countries are more extreme then what they used to in their houses.

if ilbaxnimo ay tahay, going to clubs. even though u still cool, and don't have sex with anyone. what sort of mentality is this. when did we see ILBAXNIMO as going to clubs like KAFIRS.. is going to clubs a muslim thing, if u don't go to clubs r u back worded, like some ppl here do think this way. kaalay dadkiina inta imaada r u guys are blinded from this kind of posts. or u guys don't care. marka ilbaxnimo like that iga heeso. i rather be back worded, then aan u ilbaxo like u.

Sujui, 4 the last time. my name qac qaac is a companion name, go and read about the sahaba around the prophet, u'll see a saxabi name called qac qaac bin amr al-tameemi. i don't know what qac qaac mean in your sujui language or ur kiswahili. i am free from that thinking. so la soco sheekada.

Qac Qac and Mansoor,

I feel sorry for you guys *lol*

sooo sorry *lol*

Hope you make it out here with your narrow-mindedness. Yeah, drag a complete stranger by the hair like you are back in badiyo.

Wish ya all the luck :rolleyes:

Shoobaro,

Apology accepted.

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate :

Hope you make it out here with your narrow-mindedness. Yeah, drag a complete stranger by the hair like you are back in badiyo.

LoooooooL@Like badiyo. Girl don't worry about these semi-men. They already scared from you ;):D

Salam

Gediid   

Dont worry I'm not Somali,I guess that's when knowing a third or possibly a 4th language comes in handy........

Normal conversation I used have to with Xalimo's in a club when I used to *ahem ahem* go clubbing.....

Salem or simple dahnaanesh....

And the Xalimo would go like I'm sorry but am not Ethiopian....

Me:Oh my God you look Ethiopian ,where you from if I may ask.

Xalimo:Somali

Me:Really, wow I always heard Somali girls were very pretty ,now I know why they say that ,my God.............

Xalimo:Thank you

From there onwards its smoooooooth sailing.All the pump n grind one can fathom smile.gif

So what if a girl dances with non Somalis,how many times have we seen Somali men rubbing all over a giant sized woman of other descents, does the rule not apply to them or they are symbols of virtue who cant go wrong.I know for a fact there's more Somali dudes than dudettes who club.Wanna ask yourself who they dance with ,I guess not,I think people are quick to judge people when they themselves aren't necessarily the "perfect" example.

PS

Excuse my corny pickup lines.Am always working on better ones all the time smile.gif

Another common misconception:

All girls grind on men when they club. I have heard girls say time and again they have to protect their backsides from some losers who think dancing is about grinding. That's why they prefer techno clubs to hiphop/reggae.

Gediid,

when you did go clubbing, did you go there to get some sex?

Gediid   

DA

Are you sure the DA does not stand for District Attorney?

Talk about straight shooting,it cant get any straight(er)I guess.I'll take the 5th on that one.

Seriously who the F!!! goes to a club looking for sex???????

Anyone?

Baashi   

Gediid,

Excuse my ignorance but I always thought nite clubs are there for those who wanna have good times...ahem butt-shaking, Pumping n Grinding (with consent mind u), getting high on alcohol, the music, and the ultimate thrill: getting a hot chick - that is if u didn't come with one.

What else is there?

PS: I was prophetic on the Bus stop scenerio with exquizite, the nomad eh! :D

Baashi   

Nothing :D Is that ur final answer sxb. That will do for an answer...

In the old days there was no self-hate and the fact that we r Somali was not an issue. Oromo lingo definitely was not useful... :D But congrats u figure it out nowadays anything that is not Somali can get u nice *** in some circles...what a joke!

Back to the nite club, there is no more to it than picking up chicks who are there for the taking (for self-hating ones by mascular non-Somali fella...it does not make any difference), social drinking (to put it politely), pumping n grinding (called a dance of sort), digit swapping for the long haul (as opposed to one nite stand game), and having a good time you know!

Unless u go there to watch others having good time or stand in the sideways to stare...nite club is a way to socilaize for some.

Those who avoid Somalis cuz they do want to remain anonymous cuz the ones they went out with before had blown their cover...hey by all means do whatever works for you to keep your affairs private...But DON NOT generalize or degrade all Somali women or men...

leaving and signing......"sail on, good time never been so good