Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Don't Worry I am NOT Somali

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by maansoor:

somalisijiu:

the more you open your mouth, the more I come to think you're not even a Somali! Just a small example:

you must be the biggest hypocrite i ever had the misfortune of coming across and if i were you (i am glad that i am not)i would choose my words carefully and try to focus on the topic rather than the man!

by the way did you know if we were in a military camp i could have you arrested for talking to a senior officer while picking on your nose? :D

you are so eager to praise your cousin and on the other hand you keep on putting down the other girls in every topic you gate crash into. :D

A$$alama Allaikum.

Why dont we put it as it is. Somalis talk a lot and they spread the bad of their fellow somalis when they see them behaving bad. These girls do not need to be blamed the ills of our society. After all, we'are secret society. Society whose ill-pride got them to the low of the lowest.

It is a blow-back sort of scenario, with the Farax's. A somali guy talks to a sister, as she is female, she falls for him, and the next day whenever he does whatever he did, he is out there posting about it, so tell me, don't these girls deserve to behave the way they're doing and say NO to these sort of fellas?

I think that this problem is as much as they geezers doing as it is girls'.

P.S. Somali girls are friendly and sisterly, but all you need is smile and show a face she can trust when you approaching, otherwise she won't respond to you. Just a little advice.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Nothing
:D
Is that ur final answer sxb. That will do for an answer...

In the old days there was no self-hate and the fact that we r Somali was not an issue. Oromo lingo definitely was not useful...
But congrats u figure it out nowadays anything that is not Somali can get u nice *** in some circles...what a joke!

Back to the nite club, there is no more to it than picking up chicks who are there for the taking (for self-hated ones by mascular non-Somali fella...it does not make any difference), social drinking (to put it politely), pumping n grinding (called a dance of sort), digit swapping for the long haul (as opposed to one nite stand game), and having a good time you know!

Unless u go there to watch others having good time or stand in the sideways to stare...nite club is a way to socilaize for some.

Those who avoid Somalis cuz they do want to remain anonymous cuz the ones they went out with before had blown their cover...hey by all means do whatever works for you to keep your affairs private...But DON NOT generalize or degrade all Somali women or men...

leaving and signing......"sail on, good time never been so good

Maxaa dhacey saaxiib,starting to read too deep into words mise is senility catching up with you.Everything in my post was in jest and should not be taken too seriously,another way of passing time at work dee.I see that this convo brought memories dear to you back to light of yesteryears when the wrinkles were not there , the bald head had a full crop of hair and the gut could hold a night of merriment in.

Oh well saaxiib I know I will get there someday IA till then dont be a PARTY POOPER.Age with grace and raise them kids right smile.gif:D

Baashi   

Sxb, it is the other way around, I’m afraid...from my part it was trivial post engaging with a cyber friend...or so I thought. I guess this Oromo thing that I keep throwing at u is getting ur nerve :D

Do u see how u r getting out of line in assuming all sorts of things...taking a leap of imagination: picturing me as an old fella with bald and bit of belly, suffering mental and physical deterioration (senility), with wrinkles, who used to do things... And see how u ate back ur own words...now u r just being witty prankster passing time right? At least own it up icon_razz.gif

Well I will age with grace and will raise kids right...thank u for the advice, it is a good one. Now Gediid - the young, handsome, energetic, athletic pal that u r - can't u at least face Somali chicks without this Xabasha mask and this danaanash lousy pick up line?

***Mumbling, disoriented, the old man can’t find his bakooro...finally finds it and goes to the exit and start walking with all the three legs...mumbling in a repetitive mode: grace with age n don’t write on the SOL forums, raise them kids right, grace with age...don’t.......***

Gediid   

Saxiib my line was fine till you came along and brushed it over with a fine tooth comb.I thought I had all the right moves till a playa from the 70's came along.I'm guessing from your posts you are in the market for possibly a second or should I dare say the third but I trust you know its all big enuff for the both of us and many more should they decide to pursue a fine looking Xalimo ;) The age and time when men had to castrate each other in public to woo women is way behind us.We are in an age where women outnumber men so sit back & relax and la nooqo brushka aad Gediid la daba socotid :D

Inta kadib am glad you're back.So dhawoow saaxiib

Baashi   

Umh um um! am I slow or what? My good gracious! what have I done? Here take the stage…it is all for u sxb :D .

How on earth could u entertain the idea that I’m running for another touch down in SOL stadium especially when u know too well this old miskiin has the brightest star that shines in his possession? How could u heh redface.gif Rest assured I had retired to the arms of that special Qallanjo…u hear me I’m grounded :cool: .

FYI, I am not a playa and certainly not from seventies nor am I a womanizer…where do u got from this idea any way? Btw, it is not wise to play the age/marital status card now I might be younger than you who knows! icon_razz.gif …now go for fishing and forget about this imaginary tooth comp nightmare you’ve been having lately.

Sxb thanx a bunch for the red carpet...i'm glad we r on the same page yet again.

Well .. to stick to the original line . i think it is obvious that it is preferable for a mali ckick to get loose with a guy from another nationality, why ? just look at Mr Khayr´s reaction to the cute lil kitten ;) Just as Og_girl i see no point in hidin in the dust , let us face it , Somali guy is so inferior n have so low self seteam he JUST have to tell the world that he touched HALIMA´s titts.

so the Ethiopian guy had a point though it dosen´t automatically qualify him for the night stand or whatever that was to BE :D

Qac Qaac   

Johnny B whatt?...

OG girl, if i was u, i wouldn't say one word. what is ur latest lame, semi-men.

DA.. sis let it rest, we are not going to club with u, and noo u r not a good person if u go to any club, while a guy is grinding u or not. istaghfurullah. what's wrong with u. WHAT IS IT SO MUCH THAT U HATE ABOUT UR RELIGION AND UR CULUTRE. wallahi u scare me for real. OG girl. u immaturity as an adult person still scares me. or maybe it has something to do living in Arab countries. especially Khaleej. ooooh America protect us that is the kind a mentality u r coming in with.

Somali suju. speak plain english or somali damn. and take ur kiswahili to kiswahili ppl. we are pure somalies, no mix blood. although DA wishes she was not somali. and OG has no sense of somali ness.

Excuse YOU mr qac qaac whatever !!

first of all if u wanted my attention you got it .

second name is Johhny freakin B , gender is MALE , meaning NO vertical smile , third you seem to be obsessed by OG_girl with all that hatered to show out , there sure lays a soft heart n a burning desire to befriend OG_GIRL so lemme help ya. she loves hairy men so cultivate some hair in ya chest n YES run n buy anti bidaar chineese stuff ... n as far as somaliness is concerned .. it is nothing more or less than how one feels about it .. meaning even though some of us maybe half or quarter somali they STILL got some somaliness.. ONLY you should know that patriotic crap of yours is nothing but ILLUSSION.

Rahima   

How on earth could u entertain the idea that I’m running for another touch down in SOL stadium especially when u know too well this old miskiin has the brightest star that shines in his possession? How could u heh Rest assured I had retired to the arms of that special Qallanjo…u hear me I’m grounded .

Nice Bashi ;)

And yes, many of us nomads think you're pretty cool :D

Qac Qaac   

JB.. what. maxaad ku hadashay maandhoow. listen man have fun. meesha buuq hanoo la imaan iyo qeelo. but u funny about she loving a hairy man (some ppl come to mind) no need to mention them, how u know though man. lol. waraa have fun and wlc. nin oday ah iska dhig. and don't pushed around by some groups here.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

OG girl, if i was u, i wouldn't say one word. what is ur latest lame, semi-men.

Semi-Men is a Chinese slang word which means Some one who is bully and picks on a person who is young enough to be his last born daughter :D .

P.S no need to thank me,you know i will always be here for you to guide you through ;)

raula   

JB-welcome saxib and dont let others make you "LOOSE YOUR COOL" ;):D

People stop attacking each other-sheydanka iska naara-subxanallah!

Jaabir   

No one I know, and I am absolutely no exception, has the right to speak as an authority for his/her gender. No matter what I say about honorable Somali guys or girls,, I am sure there is one Somali man spending his last dime on a crack whore or A Somali girl who have more sleeping partners than a bed at the Motel 6. There’s no getting around it. It’s a fact. We can quibble and pretend we are a perfect society where such grave misdeeds are almost non existent, but the fact remains that there are legions of Somali men and women screwing around on the down low or even in public not giving a shit about nothing.

That being said, I sorrowfully wonder why the nomads who participated thus far in this thread waste their valuable time coercing each other of other gender’s promiscuities…..?? :confused:

Any sane nomads out there with similar thoughts??