Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Female sex tourism in Senegal attracts women who will pay for romance.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I bet none of you would be taking this so lightly if it was young girls and old white men. How tragic.

Because it is simply not the same. Those young men probably boast about their conquests (even having paid for it). The girls are either forced or simply do it for the money.

Thank you Lily & thanks you Nuune. Why is this being condoned by some here?

This is a Muslim country, and the poor men, women are being used by foreigners. Then they publish such stories to encourage the trade.

No

Originally posted by deleted:

Takes the
"All Inclusive Holiday"
to another level.

:D:D:D

This is common everywhere, from Goa to Gambia via Jamaica. I was unfortunate to have met a few older women (in their 60's) with teenage/20 something 'boyfriends'. From what I've seen its not much different to the older white man and young African woman scenario. However, Ive heard more cases of embezzlement when its a young man and an older woman. There is something tragic about a woman past reproductive age having to buy love and submission from someone who is relatively a child in comparison.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by -Lily-:

I bet none of you would be taking this so lightly if it was young girls and old white men. How tragic.

Because it is simply not the same. Those young men probably boast about their conquests (even having paid for it). The girls are either forced or simply do it for the money.
so, 'last night I did the nasty with a 65 year old Englishwoman' is a boast?

Vomit. I'm yet to meet a man or woman boast about such a 'conquest'. Mostly they have Dettol vapour on their breath, they drink the stuff, they're so disgusted with what they do for money or a ticket out.

no it's not disgusting per se. Most people just don't find a great age gap attractive without an incentive(chemistry, power something). I just don't believe they'd boast about it.