Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Female sex tourism in Senegal attracts women who will pay for romance.

DAKAR, Senegal — Women — often white, European and "of a certain age" — flock solo to Senegal's shores year-round for what one hotel manager called "the three 'S's: sun, sea and sex."

The growth of Senegal's female sex tourism has its roots in poverty and the lack of jobs for the country's young men. Senegal's unemployment for youths is estimated at 30 percent, according to the International Labor Organization, and the average person in Senegal earns about $3 a day, according to the World Bank.

source

ailamos   

^^^ the fact that there has been civil war (along with all the ills associated with war) for the last 19 years would be a good start...

^Awoowe, Tunisia was famous for this kind of things and I guess those Europeans got tired of Arabs/Barbars and want to explore a new frontier. If they are bringing money to the local unemployed youngsters, then let it be.

By the way I would have different opinion if the tourists were old men preying on young girls or boys like in Bangkok. That's BIG NO NO. :D:D

Iska daaya wiilashaa reer Senegal xaqoodi awoowyaashoodi hore aay yurubiyanku dudsiyen haata haka xoqxoqdaan habrahan sex-herinka ah bal inaay wax ka keenan bal :D

^^^I dont know why you are shouting. Also madaam can you explain this ugly problem we have at home, that you are refering to?

The ugly problem is EVERY single day, hundreds of people lose their lives to bombs, hunger, torture and excution. EVERY SINGLE DAY! All I'm saying is, I would rather be sitting under a tree somewhere back home, sipping shaah and complaining about tourists frolicking in our beaches. THATS A PROBLEM that may have a solution. So many things can be done about sex tourism. So many policies can be formulated. Whereas the problems we have prove to unsolvable.

Till then, the Senegelese or Sudanese people can "mingle" with the cougars all they want for all I care.