Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Female sex tourism in Senegal attracts women who will pay for romance.

Paragon   

"I saw quite a few young men there with old, white women. I began to question my morality. What are you doing with this old woman? She could be your mom. You've become a gigolo, someone who doesn't have ambition, someone who is ready to do anything for money,” he said.

When she left, Pape said he felt only relief.

"I'm not attracted to her,” he said. “I tried to avoid sex but she insisted. She complained. She says she loves me. She has helped me a lot, so now I feel like I have to give her something."

"We fight. I tell her I can't continue like this. She offers me money. She knows she can keep me,” he said.

"That memory comes back to me often lately," he said, stamping out one cigarette and lighting up another. "Once I find a good job, I will get my dignity back. But for now, I'm a prostitute."

BTW she's his 52 year old girlfriend.

LOL! Belo! War heedhe anigu ma sheegin warkan. Balse hadaad ku raacsantahay nimankan Senegal u dhashay, aniga ha igu marmarsiyoonin ma fahantay. Hade waa ku kaa. Nimanki lacag iyo sex inta baa la isugu daray.

Man,if only other women followed suit.

life would have been much more exciting.imagine the idea of having this chick for the whole night and asking her in the morning "naa soo bood oo lacagta iska bixi waan sii ambabaxayaa e". icon_razz.gif Makes you feel like a super stud!

P.S

It is sad they are beyond their desirable age.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

Originally posted by -Lily-:

I bet none of you would be taking this so lightly if it was young girls and old white men. How tragic.

Because it is simply not the same. Those young men probably boast about their conquests (even having paid for it). The girls are either forced or simply do it for the money.
so, 'last night I did the nasty with a 65 year old Englishwoman' is a boast?

Vomit. I'm yet to meet a man or woman boast about such a 'conquest'. Mostly they have Dettol vapour on their breath, they drink the stuff, they're so disgusted with what they do for money or a ticket out.
She's white and she's rich. He's a young African man, and, young African men (usually) boast about the wet dreams they had, never mind (the real)rich white women they slept with. :D

NGONGE   

^^ As disgusting as you think it is I am willing to wager that most young African men don't see it as such. :D

waxaa la yiri

Isma oga dhillada uunsatiyo, awga taaibaye

Isma oga aqoon-xume dhargiyo, malag arsaa'iile

walee habrahaas in aan la janayneyn :D

Chimera   

What about the older generation of Somali western women - 'not housekeepers anymore' - that have Somali toyboys back in Somalia?