Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

IF - Call from Somali government to you, What position would You.....

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by: Clasique:

No Arabs!! wayoo walal, what Arabs have done to you? Torture..violence.. racism..Hate.. Nightmares.. !!

what about the Somalis from Arab mothers, are you gonna kick them out of the country too?? just wondering

Sister, tell him bal! the guy is bad full of hate.. see he wouldn't let me go to my dad's country :mad:

You violating human rights Moti. Papa Bush will bomb you there cause of that icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

You violating human rights Moti. Papa Bush will bomb you there cause of that
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

OG-G : mn al7een Its a Dictatorial Government, Why Arabs are not allowed to enter Somalia??? (Ardul Bunt) should be allowed for everybody inlcuding the Aliens,Martians and all the unknown-creatures. Otherwise its a Dictatorial Government :mad:

P.S: Perhaps I should send a copy of this post to the Syrian and the Kuwaiti embassies in Cambodia :D

Saabir   

It's suprising that everyone wants to be the boss, and it's clear from this post that no one is settling for less than a ministerial post!!! all wants to be the heads, a nation with 10 million ministers!!! smile.gif

OG Moti   

First of all I did not ask more, and i didnt ask to be BOSS, I am asking a position to protect somalia and to give some payback to our suffering nation..

Arabs will not put a foot in Somalia.. that is a final decision, and I will ask not to be under the minister of interrior ..

Somali Arabs? : Any person who has somali blood will enter with specific conditions

Condition one: They will be taken to a camp, and we will do Dhaqan celis for 6 months then given a test to see if we can trust them to join our civilized nation..

Condition Two they will not take part in politics

Codition Three they are not allowed to own any land or business unless they prove to be full somalis and pass the dhaqan celis test

Few nations that will be very much controlled

1. Gulf countries - Visa and stay in the country not more than 3 weeks with one day speding in the Airport for questioning and one day in the ministery of interrior for further questioning

2. Western World Visa from inside somalia, embessies can not issue Visas for them, and it must not exceed 3 days.. one day questioning in the Airport

3. Asian India, Philippines iyo waxeynu garanweynay.. No visa unless kafiil or sponsor and must not leave their hotels while stay in Somalia

4. America special case.. no entry under any conditions, their embassy must be run by a Somali and should not be bigger than a 2 room house with no flag on top, maybe Somali Flag ..

These are my plans and not subject for negotiation... I must be given that position inshaAllah

peace

Salma   

^^^ fery fery practical rules, Masha Allah.

(Condition one: They will be taken to a camp, and we will do Dhaqan celis for 6 months then given a test to see if we can trust them to join our civilized nation..) very funny

Just make it easy on yourself, How about gathering all the Somalis with Arab Bloods and

burn them in a Somali Holocaust Camps and get rid of them. Its much easier than all these conditions mentioned above :confused:

I will pray two Raka'at for the Almighty Allah Thanking him cause you are not controlling the Somali Airports.

Anyway, its all Dreams.

Keep up the fancy dreams

P.S: Just a Q, what was your breakfast today? :D

OG_Girl   

hmm Moti, This aint good my friend. Doesn't work at all and not practical too.

Try again my friend try again icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Clasique , let us pray jama3ah may Allah eccept our prayers..lol

Salam

4. America special case.. no entry under any conditions, their embassy must be run by a Somali and should not be bigger than a 2 room house with no flag on top, maybe Somali Flag

I agree with that!!!!!

NGONGE   

This reminds me of the Beatles' song “Nowhere Man†:D

He’s a real nowhere man,

Sitting in his nowhere land,

Making all his nowhere plans

For nobody.

Doesn’t have a point of view,

Knows not where he’s going to,

Isn’t he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere man, please listen,

You don’t know what you’re missing,

Nowhere man, the world is at your command.

He’s as blind as he can be,

Just sees what he wants to see,

Nowhere man can you see me at all?

Doesn’t have a point of view,

Knows not where he’s going to,

Isn’t he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere man, don’t worry,

Take your time, don’t hurry,

Leave it all till somebody else

Lend you a hand.

He’s a real nowhere man,

Sitting in his nowhere land,

Making all his nowhere plans

For nobody.

:D

it seems to me that all of you have managed to get all the big shot jobs, but the fact of the matter stays the same, NOT so big shot jobs/small jobs are far more important and significant then what all of you are supposedly holding right now :D ....i have already got the call guys, you guys are looking at the first young and handsome construction worker listed in building the "new somalia", i know am one of the fortunate ones that already got the "call" but no worries guys yall shall soon recieve the infamous "ring"

too....untill then dream on dreamers icon_razz.gif

asxantu

Wiilo   

From my understanding on what you have written, you have already got the "Call" and you would be the first Somalian guy to do the "construction job" in the coutry, wow, maashaa allaah walaalo.

4. "merica special case.. no entry under any conditions, their embassy must be run by a Somali and should not be bigger than a 2 room house with no flag on top, maybe Somali Flag."

Me liked much very one thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.Lol

:D:D

Go figure

Tuujiye   

Moti waa kugu raacsanahay saaxiiboow waxkaste yaaqee...CARAB IYO HINDI IYO SHIINEES IYO CADAAN. Specialy Talayaani..in aan iska ilaalino waaye..Aniga waxaan aad iyo aad wadanka ugaga ilalin lahaa HINDIDA..maxaa yeelay meelkaste ee joogaan. Meelkaste ee ku bataana gaajo ee ka dhigaan. ABOOR iga dheh...

Aniga waxaan noqon lahaa Waardiyaha Waziirka Lacagta..Hadii ee suurto gali weysona waxaan noqon lahaa waziirka Beeraha..lol...my Dream for real....

wareer badanaa!!!

Foreign minister ( wasiirka arimaha dibada) if not Ministery of Education ( wasiirka waxbarashada) <......yar iyo weyn qalin iyo buug baan u dhiibi lahaa, sidaanan u maqlin mardambe Soomaalida badankood waxba ma qoraan mana akhriyaan.