Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

IF - Call from Somali government to you, What position would You.....

Salma   

^^^ I strongly disagree with you (Plz don't shoot me for that, its my opinion, and my opinion is not a crime :D )

Moi Born and Bred in UAE, have no problem with the UAE government, not because of the UAE passport or not. Even when they cancelled the Visit Visa for the Somalis. Bro what are u talking about? There are thousands of Somalis who lived and still living in this country and ejoyed their living: Work, study, medication, entertainment...etc.

Dubai Airport? What the hell you are saying? Dubai is the only governemt that allowed the Somalis to use their airports. Xaram caleek yakhy, b positive and look at the full half of the glass dont see the empty half only.

Imagine if Dubai stopped all those Somalis who are coming from all over the world and said : NO to them, u are not gonna use our airports, you ppl without government who destroyed their country. Imagine, what would happened?

Iam not gonna talk about Kuwait and KSA but I will defend UAE for sure. I don't say they are angels and perfect but still they are not demons at the same time.

The same about the Westerns: Yakhy not all the westerns are bad. Think wisely OG, you need others as much as they need you. You can't live without'em. Others are not the HELL bro (Don't be a Somali Sartre :D ) Take it easy. Even if you wanna build a strong government you need technology,Science,education,and much more who's gonna teach you all this in order to have strong country :confused:

"Alxikmato dhaalto almuslim, aynama wajadaha faho a7aqo beha" and wisdom can be taken from the Non-muslims.

And remember the best Islamic government on the earth was established by the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)in the Madina; he didnt ban the Non-Muslims in his Islamic state, there were Jews, christians,romans, africans, Asians citizens. But he put right and just rules like: Jezyah (Taxes), agreements & treaties" anyone who break them will be punished. So don't punish others before they comit sins and crimes.

You can put your own good rules for the sake of your country but they should be just and efficient.

Peace

Some are born great, Some achieve greatness, and some hire effective and efficient protectors "og moti" pravo pravo my borther

asxantu

OG_Girl   

Clasique, well said sister. Somalis never be thankful at all.

In Kuwait , Somalis are only nationality who can send their kids to Public schools, ALL other Arabs and Muslims envying somalis , they have to pay private schools for their kids from kidden garden till high school .. NO University or colloges for them BUT somalis can enjoy free education, free health care, just like Kuwaits!!. Tell me is this fair to other Arabs whom live in Kuwait for 3rd or 4th generation? Have you ever seen Egyption,or any other Arabs whom complaining and swearing to ALL Arabs? why you complain , when "you: is who destroyed your country no one else

Do you ever think positive about others Mr OG_Moti?

People like Ereterians and Yemanian buy Somali passports to just get free education for their kids... who sells these Passports? Somalis!! they breaking laws of the country whom treat them fair!.

Ya akhi, khaf rabak and say thanks to others .

Salam

OG Moti   

^^ shooboro sxb u are a wise man, you understand my point,

Ssiters Clasique and OG girl, thank you for what?

listen sisters, what did for you is nothing compare what they did to you...

Dubia Airport did what for Somalis, give them space to use it, let their Airplanes land there.. it is all business, sorry but it dont tell me they did it LILAH, it is all business.. they are making money from somalis that they would never make...

have you seen somalis in the airport waiting for a flight for days and weeks, is that humane, no hotel, no food nothing, and whites are welcomed like kings and queens just because they are white...

Technology? we can get technology from China, north Korea and from Somalis who learn out side, we can be self sefficient,

I am protecting you, why cant you see that.. what does it take to make u realize we suffer enough by everyone specially those who so called Arab brothers .. dont give me this thank someone... I thank Allah being Somali and I thank Allah if i get that position and make them suffer like my people did...

beside I am giving them chances to come in but with strict rules that is all, .. they have to report their movements and we have to observe them, we see them talking to Somali girls we karbaash them, i have to return the dignity we lost in the west and arab world now adays, let me do it, help me do it... help me help Somalia.. understand me, i am a religious man, and I know i could be fair to all, my plans are fair.. i didnt say we will put them in prison for being what they are like they did to us.. so why cant you understand me like brothers Shooboro and [/b] nuune[/b] understood me.. peace

OG_Girl   

Moti, people in the Gulf are very polite, patient and honest, yet you pick one or two accidents from here and there and try to make a case out of it. You only see what you want to see, well there is more and its out there, try to take off your black glasses.

PS: My Christian friend killed a poor cat , I stoped talking to all Christians cause "I think" They all are cat killers :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

posted by OG-gal

PS: My Christian friend killed a poor cat , I stoped talking to all Christians cause "I think" They all are cat killers

well, GOOD FOR YOU

asxantu

OG_Girl   

SHOOBARO,Do you feel left out? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

I think your name is not Moti..uuuffffff 3alam mota5alefah :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Salam

posted by OG-gal

SHOOBARO,Do you feel left out? .i think your name is not Moti..uuuffffff 3alam mota5alefah

laaxawla walaa quwata ilaa billaah, what have i done to deserve all this...i thought i was only responding to your sacrastic remarks.....

PS: for the sake of allaah and this holy month i have ta forgive you....itaqa llaah yaa xabiibti

allaah yahdiih

asxantu

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

^^ shooboro sxb u are a wise man, you understand my point

Ssiters
Clasique and OG girl, thank you for what?

I am protecting you, why cant you see that.. what does it take to make u realize we suffer enough by everyone specially those who so called Arab brothers .. dont give me this thank someone... I thank Allah being Somali and I thank Allah if i get that position and make them suffer like my people did...

Why do you have take it this negative way. Thanking others doesnt mean to be their slave, it means appreciating what they have offered you.

And this protection story you keep telling us, protecting us from what?? Protection is not only from the Outsiders (ur list 4 the banned nations) I suggest that you as an Airport Officer to first think about how Somalia can get rid of the Khaat problems, why not protecting the Somalis Airports from the Khaat dilemma they are living in since decades??!! Can you protect the Airports from the Somali traders & smugglers. Fix the internal problems in our airports and put strict policies first for the nationals, when the airport is pure and strong, start thinking about the outsiders. Strength should start from inside.

You contradit yourself: First you say u wanna revenge and make elma'3'9boob 3aleehom (The Banned Nations)suffer and show them the Red Eye. then u claim that you are a religious and fair man.

Religious Vs Revenge

Suffering Vs Fairness

You have to choose the right words which suits you more :D

I can't say more Moti, your heart is full of hatred and revenge. Take it ezeee Sir, u will never reach anywhere with this revenge desire. Tolerance s needed brother (To-le-rance). Punish after the wrong/mistake is done and not before that. And b fair with ur rules & punishments.

OG girl: It seems in some ppl's view of point you should kill the Christian Friend cause s/he killed your cat. Eye 4 an eye, u know what I Mean LOOL. Sorry but that's what some ppl call strenghth,dignity and power.

Salam

Og the Dreamer, Listen up brotha man.

Security guard at the national airport, maybe, but the head of the national airport, no no. redface.gif

I am ready for such position I do have experiences that can help build that Area effectively and efficiently..

:rolleyes: You can be ready all you want, but just remember, you will be guarding the front entrance of the airport.

You talk of having experiences, being stopped at airports, doesn't give you the the experience or the inside knowledge to lead and oversee the day-to-day responsibilities of a national airport, nor do you have the mental capacity to deal with the responsibilities that come with such position as the one you are seeking.

Don't let your anger get the best of your judgement, but wait...its too late.

Getting back to the issue you brought up; the somalis that are forever stranded at the dubai airports for days, because they missed their flight or didn't have proper documentation and somehow were mistreated in your opinion, right?

Who told them to fly thousands of miles if they didn't have the funds to check themselves in hotels, why should they have the expectation that somehow they are going to be taken care off?

No person should fly, especially if they have limited funds that will only get them so far, you have to be able to prepare yourself incases of emergency, such as delayed flights, being stranded etc all the time. There could be many reasons why they are in the airports and getting such treatments, chances are they didn't think ahead of time nor were they prepared for such unfortunate events, therefore, THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED.

IT ISN'T THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AIRPORT OFFICIALS TO CHECK EACH AND EVERY STRANDED PASSENGER INTO A HOTEL, AND IF THAT HAPPENED, THEY BE DEAD BROKE BY NOW.

Kuwait Airport-- Big poster these following countries are allowed to enter without visa.. guess who they are:

All western (kaafir countries)

the only muslim country is Malaysia and brunie..

Why shouldn't they enter without visa??

Is there a law that says no arab country should allow "KAAFIR COUNTRIES" ACCESS TO THEIR COUNTRY?

NIN YAHOW, USE SOME COMMON SENSE BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU REALIZE JUST HOW LAME THAT SOUNDED, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU READ IT OUT LOUD.

[quote- In side kuwait - the salary of a white man is triple of that an Arab man and the white man has knowledge of 10% of the ARab man ... is that justice?

Is that your affair? Are you a kuwaiti?

What business do you have about their inside politics or how they conduct their affairs?

Saudi Arabia Airport - you going gor HAjj they say you are somali u are maskiin Hajj is not must on you.. who the hell are they to tell me Hajj is not must on me and who the hell are they saying Fatwa on me and telling what I am... is that Justice?

DRESS WELL, SO THEY WON'T CONFUSE YOU FOR A HOMELESS PERSON, AND YOU WON'T HAVE SUCH PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE.

Tuujiye   

^^^^ is screeming for knowledge..OG MOTI sxb

walaashee Lazy hala yaabin.."waxee dhalatay ayadoo buugagta ruushka kilkisha kuwadata"...

wareer badanaa!!

OG Moti   

^^^ Cajiib sxb tuujiye ma araktay, yaah hadal iga dheh...

Sister OG she killed your cat and u let it go that is your choice thou it is them who invented An eye for an eye but that is not the topic..

LayZieGirl sister you said a lot, you judged without thinking or even asking questions.. first of all u questioned by credibilities, you dont know my background, I teach leadership to all nationalities, I earned a huge credibilities that you seem to refuse to admin or acknowledge, however that is ok...let me make some points about your limited views on your people...

Getting back to the issue you brought up; the somalis that are forever stranded at the dubai airports for days, because they missed their flight or didn't have proper documentation and somehow were mistreated in your opinion, right?

Who told them to fly thousands of miles if they didn't have the funds to check themselves in hotels, why should they have the expectation that somehow they are going to be taken care off?

You know we could never have documentations, and it is not about documents it is about our passport and not having a governement, are you telling me we have no rights to move just because our country is under war.. beside why the white man who plans and have money is not asked to pay but proudly given free accomedations? tell me why?

Kuwait condition you choose not to read my words carefully.. I said why these westerns are allowed to enter without visa and fellow muslims no.. is that fair, and u will tell me it is their country and it is up to them who they allow to enter.. ok so do I.. at Somali Airport i have the right to choose who should enter.. so please think before u say...

about Saudi what they hell are u saying when u said dont dress like homeless man? u know somalis do not dress like homeless, westerns do dress like homeless, with a dirty shirt and a short and when the Arabs see them they say let him he is expert he doesnt have time to clean himself, naga daa gabar yahay....

Anyway .. in the airport i shall stop every person including nationals but those i said will be questioned will be questioned if necessary 3 days... to protect us from their danger... to make them feel what we felt in their countries so stop being pain and work with me....

by Classique

Religious Vs Revenge

Suffering Vs Fairness

sister, our religion says treat them as they treat you, and sometimes reflecting suffering could be fairness.. think about it...

Why the brothers understand my fair and civilized plans for Somalia and the sisters cant see it.. is it that the sisters dont see the danger of these people thou they are the ones who suffer by those most.. are the sister liking the suffering so much that they want to stop me revange for them... like they say, " women has no nationality or Diin but the ones Allah bless"

I ask Allah to hidaaya our sisters and make their hearts open to my blessed plan and make them help me help them.. Aamiin

Peace