Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

IF - Call from Somali government to you, What position would You.....

OG Moti   

If Somali government included you in the government and you received an invitation.. What position would you want to fill?

as for me, I would only want to be given total control on the Airport .. no Arab or African or White would ever put a feet in Somalia, at least I will give them a hard time..

I have a black book, and so many nations are in it.. the payback will come and that is my objective in the next few years... revange

no peace

Wiilo   

Mayor, why? just to build the city, and make one of the best liveable cities in the world. :D

And as far as your position goes, i would do the same thing sxb.

Wabillaahi Towfiiq:

dawoco   

I would head the MoD of course. Men haven't got the wit to deal with that position and are ruled by their tempers, me thinks

OG_Girl   

LOL@no Arabs and African! you are bad Moti.

I would ask for Minster of Defence so that I can bring about coup d'etat and take the president's position. :D :cool:

But without any blood being shed just like Khumaini did smile.gif

Salam

nuune   

no Safiir for me, I want to be a spokesman for the government, I like this position, and in case there is something series, I would always use the denial tactics, that inlcudes if the president was assasinated by some gangs or secret services, I will never admit that he was killed, rather I would keep the issue for at least 2 months and then declare that the president was killed.

damn it, I already said something secret.

SoMa_InC   

as for me, I would only want to be given total control on the Airport .. no Arab or African or White would ever put a feet in Somalia, at least I will give them a hard time..

I surely second this thought but u forgot to add them Caribbean's and them Indians.

Damn would I ever have the opportunity to decide on who sets a foot in Somalia?

Peace.

i wanna be ministry of justice! so i administer true justice!

-all warlords must wear special cloths for id.

-all xalimos who like foreigners must be locked in specific camps! to safe the nation from diseases!

-words banned

somaliland, puntland, djboutiland! jail time, six month w/o parole!!

-arabs allowed to vist only ramadan!

-all faarxis will auto-matically get 4 wives! when they reach eighteen! and will be allow to change wives every 3yrs if necessary!

nice huh! :D:D

Salma   

No Arabs!! wayoo walal, what Arabs have done to you? Torture..violence.. racism..Hate.. Nightmares.. !!

what about the Somalis from Arab mothers, are you gonna kick them out of the country too?? just wondering :(

I wanna be the Minister of Information and Mass Media. I wanna control all the Mass Media : The Newspapers & Magazines,Tv Channels,Cinams, DVDs & VHs shops, all the concerts & intellectual gatheringz..etc

I wanna control the Internet and all the websites, I won't allow the Somalis to access SOL(Blocked by Moi)

I'am not gonna censor the above mentioned only, Iam gonna censor the Somali minds too :D

Day Dreams... Day Dreams during Ramadan eeh

I guess da best and the hardest thing to do for the government is to be : A good citizen, just LISTEN & OBEY them, thats it!!

Jumatatu   

This thread and the response it had received reminded me of a comedy play that was made for the Somali TV back in late 1980's. The name of the play was called 'Magala jog xumo'. It comprised of many plays among them was that of two charecters who said if Allah gave them 1.3 M. Somali Sh. how would they divide. So one of them took a paper and a pen and worked on it, he was doing fine and first divided it into two five-hundred thousands. For the remaining three hundred thousands he first divided the into 0ne hundred each and said he will keep the remaining hundred because he was the one doing the hard work of the division on pen and paper (xaqal qalin). The other man refused and they came to blows and knocking each other out of the daylight. When people stopped them fighting and were asked why they were fighting they mentioned their story. They were laughed on and were told to keep on fighting untill you come to your senses.

The morale being contemplate of what you have in posession.

Salma   

Originally posted by rudy:

i wanna be ministry of justice! so i administer true justice!

all faarxis will auto-matically get 4 wives! when they reach eighteen! and will be allow to change wives every 3yrs if necessary!

nice huh!
:D:D

Is that what you call Justic LOL,I guess it's happening already n Somalia!!