Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Saving Money

Juxa   

oh ibti, you gonna be hard work walaaley.

have you never had gasaca nido milk lagu keeno full of dahab? or wore family pieces dating 1960?

dahab is not for selling (unless dire situations arise). it is for keeping hon

love it and the sound it makes, qub/qac

Ibtisam   

WHAT?? Err, I don't wear dahab, so why would just keep it around, what a waste. I'm trying to get the rest of mine sold off. Only time I remember is Ramdhan when I have to take it all to the shop and weight it for Zakha.

My family was always reer miyi, they are more like to bring me gasacad suubag ah! :D

Juxa   

am not that keen on dahab either, but if ever needed i dont want to get it from others, hence i collect it and i have many nieces so when the time comes their aunty will be able to provide.

lol@reer miyi, are not we all abaayo. atleast they can enjoy the subag

Blessed   

You're meant to buy dahab when it's cheap and sell it when the prices go up. Don't buy when the prices are up, like now. Xaajiyaduhu are always asking me the price of dahab. I should set up a Personal Shopper service. LOL.

Ibtisam   

^^^I think you should, I am going to be asking you about prices of things a LOT! LOL.

Also tell when the price goes up, I'm send you the rest of mine to sale.

Juxa Lool, you are talking like an old lady now! HAHA

Juxa   

Blessed, be personal shopper, sounds great idea lakin aniga i get it for free soomaaha

ibti, oldka iidhiman maxay tahay, i leave the youth to gabdhihina qalanjooyinka ah.

i think dahab is hardly worn nowadays lakin it is good to own, imagine when you become a bride, are u gonna borrow it (tut tut tut). get the nido gasac out

Why would I wear my own gold as a bride. Isn't that one of the tortures saved for the man(to provide)? This is all getting complicated. I'd flog the stuff first sign of a price hike. Sentimentality be damned.

Blessed   

LOOOOL^ You sound like my hooyo, bless.

I don't got the heart for that sort of business.. I get very nervous with other peoples money, can't hack the responsibility. Ciyaal xaafadka waan ka ducaystaa though, I'm duco greedy.

Juxa   

blessed i need an upgrade, might pop in in december insha allah:)

hooyo and ayeeyo bless them both

Originally posted by juxa:

your own gold bought by his money.

yaa rabi i gave up

LooL. It's unfamiliar territory; give me a little time to digest. MY gold, HIS money. MY gold, HIS money. MY gold, HIS money. MY gold, HIS money. MY gold, HIS money. MY gold, HIS money. MY gold, HIS money. MY gold, HIS money. MY gold, HIS money...

Oh. Genius. :D

Juxa   

it is not addiction, it is good to own.

ladies dont ever sell those pieces from hoyo and ayeeyo. they are much better quality and design than qashinka socda now