Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Saving Money

Juxa   

lol. waa sheeko guud yaa sheikh.

as carabeeti i expected you would throw your taano on the subject at hand

Originally posted by juxa:

sheh is young, give her couple of years.

LooL. Quote of the week. Older than 99 percent in here I'd wager. Unaged by all these fooking customs though. I make my own rules. Last I heard I was eloping to Belize,barefoot, with a new husband as an accessory.

Juxa   

ever met islaan goomankeeda wrinke kuhabsaday saying she is 23! indeed you are as young as you feel.

husband for accessory! kaa masoomaali buu ahaa because somali kasband wont go along with most out fits.

Malika   

Sheh@What is to happen to the 'old' one.. icon_razz.gif:D dispose I suppose..ah! at new age love.. :D

So,is it the right time to flog dahab now? Too many advertisements about if one wants to sell..I need to clear some space,erm more like make some money..lol

juxa,ayeeyo's china dishes will probably make a good profit,iska baa daa her gold..

Juxa   

malika lool indeed!

i wont know when it is good time, i never sold it off. my 10 daughters meel loo dhigaa ala reer xamar style, when the day comes out comes sanduuq for ninetiin nabi nuux filled with goodies.

malika did you know back in the day, reer xamar people had custom where they put their clothes and gold on xarig to show their wealth and put down opponents.

Juxa,my clothes would have made up for my lack of gold.I am on a shopping ban- about 3 weeks old n so far so good; even Eid won't break this pledge. I wouldn't have shamed my Xamari(?)family too much back in the day.

Malika   

:D @ Sheh,I hear you..hehe

juxa,lol..What a custom..Lol Do you have a big metal sanduuq next to your bed?..Lol reminds me of ayeeyo's,a treasure chest it is!..I am keeping nothing for the daughters,intaasi waan soo korinee mexee nagaa rabaan ..ish!..Lol[am kidding]..Lol

Juxa   

Ngonge lool those hands resemble ibti's. they lovely jijimo i cant believe she is getting rid of them.

malika no sanduuq abaayo, as lily said it is not safe to keep things at home, bank them.

sheh, repeat as necessary indeed:)