Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Saving Money

Ibtisam   

^^^HEllo dear and Ramdhan Mubarak to you. smile.gif

I tried that, it didn't work, Indian kusband was "like, no, no, I have lots of family too, lets just forget about everyone and open a corner shop" :Dicon_razz.gif

I told you so. Indian kusbands are of no use to you, what you need is a 99yrs old Arab man. So my dear; It’s the summer season and the Arabs have landed in Edgware road so make haste.

p.s I was waiting for you’re “My Indian Love Affair is Finished” thread. Whatever happened to it btw?

^Ibti-What happen to the Bengali dude?

Blessed* might as well kirli soo qaato and open mini biibito. Most people like Shaax Somali.

Sorry C&H smile.gif

Sophist-That's good.Zack's 20,000 wedding suggestion is however out icon_razz.gif

Gheelle.T Im gonna with Sheh on coffee, those coffee machines at work are horrible, and there's always cross contamination since the one they use at work don't flash system.

Farax... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Cl...I thought it was gonne "I'm back to Farax world" thread :D

Faheema.   

^Che, you might be jesting but opening a Coffee shop is a highly profitable business, there's a lot of cash out there for the taking...And you can drink as much of it as you want smile.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^Loool Seriously!! HAHA LOl, haye ma adiga aya ii billin ayah, me and my 20+ family in miyi.
icon_razz.gif

Wait you are going to suggest I go on the dole! Shidhouse,

L0L. Well,i guess as CL and others suggested, get yourself a Man. I do not think the indian option is a fairer one either.

Che, smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Sheh you can invest in me smile.gif:DI am serious lady! at least you know all I would spend is for sweeties, just won't break the bank, I mean I don't like shopping or cars or anything that cost more than £1 :DSo you will still save!

Juxa   

investments hmmmmmm. dahab and dirac mayihiin investment taloow.

Ibti, i actually thought your business, lakin you may buy cakes with it all.

Ibtisam   

^^^I meant my business too, but I was doing the risk analysis for her :D

My edo think Dahab is an investment, I think I agree with her now, but she had to sale my shuuliyo to prove it to me last year.

Juxa   

you have to pay zako on the dahab but the good thing about dahab is if and when needed it comes handy.

Ibtisam   

^^but gold is expensive when you want to buy it from the shops, but when you try and selling it back, it is much much cheaper, so it is not an investment, you end up with less money than you started.

Ibtisam   

dhaaymaan??? If you mean ladies best friend then yes it is probably more valubale to more people.

How is it an investment if you never sale it?? :confused: