Sign in to follow this  
Hunguri

Abtigiis Tolka V Hunguri (an open debate in Somali, its for all SOL members)

Walee haddanan la is yeel-yeelaynin saan ogaa (last time) halkan SOL ahi wax kale HAA balse ma ahayn meel gar la isugu dhigto amabase dad gar geli karayi joogaan.

Kamaavi   

^ :D

Meeshan gar beeneed ayaa lagu hayaa laakiin weli cidii garbeeneedka xiitaa qaadi lahayd lama hayo kaaga darane dadbaa dad kale si macno daro ah ugu aflagaadoonaya.

Ninka Nassir la dhaho ee reero aan waxba galabsan af xumeeyay ayaan rabaa sababta odayga garta orodka ku gooyaayi u dhaafay?

* Haduu dhihi doonaaa tani A&T iyo hunguri ayey ka dhaxaysaa * icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

Assalamu Alaykum :D ,

Ngonge,Xiin,Oodwayne,Gheele,Nuune,Jamal. Dhamaan odayaasha iyo Xeer-beegta SOL waad salaamantihiin, waadna ku mahadsantihiin, sida sharafta leh ee aad haasaawaha noogu qaybiseen.

Ngonge, saaxiib its over and I dont want to open another debate. For, its come to an end and I'm satisfied with the outcome.

09-Octo-2010:-

Waa Qoraal-kaygii, iigu danbeeyey oo aan Thread-kan ku darsado. Wixii intaas, ka danbeeya waxaan uga tagayaa A&T.

This is my last contribution and finaly post to this thread. I will leaf the rest to A&T.

Kaftan & Haasaawe wanaagsan!

Abtigiis   

Nassir,

1- All in all, your contribution is appreciated. I don't share Jafe's protest that you have bad-mouthed any clan. I accused some people of being nice to ladies, you reciprocated and said 'well, you are mean to ladies'. And I will personally hold Jaffe responsible for jeopardising my chances of winning this so-called gar on account of his intrusion. I know he meant to correct what he saw as a gross generalisation and he didn't come to support me as Ina-adeer. But, his timing was wrong as this act will justify the counter-acts of chronically ill people like Zinki, who scuttled here on frantic Birmad mission.

But on the sea resources gabay, please add this one composed by a man from Fiiq to your wonderful collection of suugaan:

Kol hadaan falaagoobay oon kaluun maanta fadhanaayo,

Filo inaan digaag doonto oon shimbiro feenfeento

To SOLers

2- What Zinki is talking about and his tirade against my personality are not wrong per se. They are wrong in this context as I think he should have sticked to the frame of the Gar his Makhiiri cousin has laid down. What I understood from his outbrust is that his anger against me is not related to this thread and is a cumulative resentment against my overall contributions in SOL. As I said, that is fine, but I think it is outside the scope of the debate here.

3- Below I have quoted Hunguri's latest twist in this melodrama, where he contradicts himself and renders Xinn's patial ruling irrelevant.

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Ducaqabe,

Saaxiib, anigu Gar ma dhiggan.

Because Hunguri is not seeking any redress through a formal Gar, Xinn's verdict (which was passed without even making any reference to any of the charges made against me are null and void for two reasons. One, he is collecting dung where there were no cattle as the Gondare's in North Ethiopia are wont to say in circumstances where someone is 'scratching a head when no lice has bitten him'. Second, because Hunguri's revelation indicates this thread was opened for other purposes (most likely as a summon for all those with something to say against me, tocome forward and pour it here), Xinn's cowardly verdict can be taken as one of the voices who have answered the call by Hunguri.

4- The joining of real oracles like Dabshid and Allamagan is highly appreciated and if I were to take any decision, it is likely it will have to be delivered by such honourable men. Already, Dabshid have found me guilty of 'wishing death for a living man'. I wish to inform him that if any comlaint is to come from Koora Tuunshe, I will offer xaal and Xurmayn, notwithstanding that I genuinely wanted to know if Hirad was indeed Koora. Prior to this thread, I had no idea of the ages of either men. But, I cannot apologise for my assertion that if I had the choice and were asked who should go to heaven soonest between the two gentlemen, I would have exchanged Hunguri for Koora. Again, my only reference point was their overall contribution to SOL. I know a real wife and a Dumaal one will miss Hunguri, but the whole of SOL would have missed Koora.

5- Again, excuse my endless references to our enemies proverbs, but the Amxaaro also has coined this funny term: 'lijuu qamaanyaa, abaatu dhaangna" (which translates into the son is the thief, the father the judge). I ask for the removal of Xinn from this Gar on account of conflict of interst. In a duel that pits fish-eater against camel-meat eater, another fish-eater cannot be the judge. It is like me asking for Oodweyne to be the judge here. I propose maize-eating Miskiin Macruuf Aqyaar to arbitrate this one so as to avoid prejudices.

6- On the issue of me having exchanges with women here in SOL, I feel it is very unfair of the people who are pointing fingers at me to accuse me of wrong-doing. I will like to refer them to Libaax-Sanka-Taabte, who is the man who opened this site and has set no boundaries for discussion. I agree with him for doing that, but if there are some male chauvinists who resent it, may they register their displeasure with him!!!

7- Finally, I would like to invite SOL ladies from whom I have learned more than the men here to this dicsussion.

8- On Dabshid's presumption that there are no people going to their 50s in this site, may I say that I thought Nin-Yaban has already confessed he is going to the age of animals (da'da waraabaha, i.e, 40) and if we add the three years he was in prison, and few more he forgot along the tahriib, he can be astound Dabshid! :D

P.S. Hunguri,

I propose inaan arinteena si bilateral ah ku dhamysano since wax nasteexo u jeedaa uuna meesha ka muuqan, rag kooban mooye.

NGONGE   

Jafe, anago dacwa ku jirno ayaad mid cusob fortay, saaxib. Ka joog adigu. Nassir iyo qaar kale hadi ay offside galeen dee meeshano referee iyo linesman way leedahay, wana la arka waxay raggan sameenayan.

A&T spoke well in his own defence here and Hunguri, whilst starting well, has let the ball slip through his hands by resting his case just as things were hotting up.

Xiin tiisu waa sida labada nin subaxda hore oday o tagay o yedhi adeer eno garnaq. Marko dacwadood maqlay, isaagoon so'aalo waydeen ayoo laba maah maah oo cantarbaqash soo tufay hadana iskaga socday isago mid ku lah 'adiga saxsaan, adeer, adiga saxsaan'. Labda nin ayaa la yaabay oo daba qayliyaay 'adeer, o kaadi...adeer garta ino fasir....adeer ma halka bad ku daysay?'..jawaabtiisu waxay aheed ' wakhti idiin ma hayo, salaatu al maqrib, salaatu al maqrib ban ka gaarya, adeer'. Marka, anigu waxan odhan laha, Xiin, Oodwayne iyo qaar kale o badan garta ku dagdagay wa in ay salaatu al maqrib iska aadan oo jamaca tukadan. :D

Zinki, Nassir iyo Jafe shoqol morayaanka wa in ay joojiyaan. Kii A&T diidsan, dee Hunguri ayaa o wakiil. Ka A&T raacsan dee ninko waakaan ila af Xabashi ku hadlay, ma nin sadix af ku hadlaybad wax ka cilin karta? Waxa ino hadhay ninka Koora la yidhaahdo (horta ma noolyahay? xita one post meeshan ku mo qorin :D )! We need Koora to confirm or deny his agreement with Hunguri's complaint (in the part relating to his death only). It's the opinion of this court that Hunguri can not protest on behalf of a living man without a public acceptance by the supposed dead man.

I think salaato al maqrib is over by now. Lets see what Xiin and the others have to say. :D

:D:D This thread is classic! So this is how Somali men debate huh, on and on all day long with none backing down or accepting the verdict :D ? Carry on adeerayaal. Let me know when ay doodu u furantahay xaawaladayda as one termed it smile.gif . Sheekadu waxay u egtahay, dadka kaliya ee gartan gooyni karo waa dumarka icon_razz.gif because we seem to have the inside info on the accused man and it's only fair for us to find him guilty or innocent on the accounts of his supposed "bad mouthing".

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Jafe, anago dacwa ku jirno ayaad mid cusob fortay, saaxib. Ka joog adigu. Nassir iyo qaar kale hadi ay offside galeen dee meeshano referee iyo linesman way leedahay, wana la arka waxay raggan sameenayan.

Ngonge,

Adeer offside gale waa lawada arkaaye xeerka ha lala beegsado, mise xeerku A&T uun buu qabtaa? :D

Garyaqaan(referee) iyo xeerbeeg(linesman) inta ay meesha joogaan anu waan fadhiistay, raga offsite-ka ku jira ama geli doona yaan lagu dhaafin.

Sii wata adeer!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Qodobka sadexeed. nin maqaayad shaah ka cabbayya oo markaa damcay ragga inuu u warramo baa asagii war la siiyey, waxaa la yiri hebelow wiilkaagi curadka ahaa maantay rag bay garrameen. gartiinna waa laga helay.

wuxuu yiri, halaga helee ma qaatay. saa la yiri, haa. Nin raga ah weeyye buu yiri.

Waa markii iigu horreysay aan is qoute gareeyyo :D

But this is for A&T.

NGONGE ow ninka pm u d-i-r, oo celceli please

i am too tired to read all the stuff and nonsense that is flying here back and forth - but as i skip throught it is quite clear to me that this xeer is fully of flaws and no judgement passed there in can hold anything worthy of mention.

Consequently, i agree with the two fellows here A&T and Ngonge. they should have redress. i see another thread in the making.