Sign in to follow this  
3zma1L

Did you miss Nomads????

3zma1L   

Welcome Back!

Sure, many of us kept coming back and checking again and again if Somaliaonline and its nomads were back online or not. To me, it looked just like I missed many of the nomads...like they were the closest part of my family! What about you?

Abdinuur   

Hey welcome back everyone. The site looks interesting and has an attractive look to it...but if you guys lable the FORUMS with its appropriate titles, it would help a lot. Thanks.

Peace and Love. smile.gif

I REALLY REALLY MISSED YA'LL.....I GUESS U ALL HAVE A PLACE DEEP WITHIN MY HEART AWWWW I'M HAVIN AN OPRAH MOMENT...WHERE'S THE PUFFS WHEN U NEED IT ;) .....SO YEAH WELCOME BACK AND LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD.....AND WE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999.....OH WAIT WE DID PARTY LIKE IT WAS 1999.....WELL THEN JUST PARTY LIKE IT'S 2099....NO WALL FLOWERS AIGHTZ....SHAKE UR GROOVE THANG

GODBLESS

Kool_Kat   

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!lol... War maxaa saan la'isugu galaa... This is my second home, you know... If it is down, where do I go... Definately not Som********.com...

Great to see the site up and running... I love the new look and features too... Keep up the good work...

MISSED Y'ALL NOMADS... WELCOME BACK EVERYONE... AND LET'S MAKE THE BEST OUT OF THIS... :cool:

[ February 26, 2003, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Paragon   

Yes! I knew it! We're back in business again....nah i don't think we were out of biz anyway, we were just moving our main server from "Planet earth" to "Planet Guryo-samo" right next naaso-hablood ;)

Hey Nomads, it is so delightful to be in your virual company again....Damn! i miss you fellas and cinderellas. But where is OG_moti ... waryaa stop playing Kunkuun .... smile.gif

Blessed   

Hello Everyone.... I hope everything is dag dag for you all!

Me has missed bugging the Nomads... never relised how much fun I was having untill my privilges were taken away. Anyways .... who missed Tweety?

lol@ Jamaal11

So yous lot have moved to Hargaisa? Or is that another location your on about?

Anyways, Where are my xaliimos at?

Yeah, you know who you are icon_razz.gif:D

Curly   

YEAH I MISSED THIS PLACE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH

**sniff, sniff** :(

I cried day and night!

lool, nah really i did miss it and i was rather upset. I had to spend my time on somalinet...but it's not the same! :D

nuune   

man,man,what is going on,i really missed many nomads,ohhh yeha but am having great time in nairobi,what a weather,i just escaped that damn irish weather.

anyway,aaway asxaabtii oo dhan,horta waan ogahay asxaab badan in ay aroos galeen,waan usoo duceeneenaa wiill iyo caano liido gabar iyo caano booro aamiin,waxa kamida asxaabta arooska gashay jamaal, Og-Moti, MMA, lakkad, lefty, haaruun, kuwa kale ayaa ayagana aroos galay balse waan soo jiireenaa.

Kool_Kat   

Ohh, I almost forgot... Should we throw a "WELCOME BACK PARTY?"...lol

Hayehee, lacag ha la'iska soo aruuriyo... Ama qofkasto halagu qoro wax uu keeno... Holla... icon_razz.gif