Sign in to follow this  
3zma1L

Did you miss Nomads????

Blessed   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Ameenah:

Don't fret dear, Xaliimo is here and she's ready to do some damage!
:D

I guess one xaliimo out of a bunch isn't bad :D

Damage sounds tepmting. I turned into some sort of a qumayo in the absence on SOL

Originally posted by Ameenah:

I turned into some sort of a qumayo in the absence on SOL

Oh, u "turned into" one miyaa? And here I thought u was already a fully-fledged qumanyo! Must have been mistaken... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Blessed   

lol@ U!

Is that an invitation to show the nomads the level of my 'qumayoness'. You just volunteered to be my first victim :mad: :mad:

Hey good too see all the nomads back....anyways how come no one tolde me the site was up! I thought the 25th was today.... I am few days behind i guess.....

Legend has a problem with expressin his feelings!!!....so..it may take me with lil bit of effort n hustle to do it...but I will try anyway ..(takin a deep breath) " Ok uhm...er'..I missed....This Joint..I gues!!..ok... I missed all of U"...pheeew...it wasn't that hard after all!!!.

Great to be back...

PS: To all Londoners!!!

I have been to London while this Joint was down..IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!...GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE PPL"..My God..for the love of the Zu wariors....they made me use "baaldi" for the shower..even my cave in Zu mountians had a better shower tab!!!

and too many Caashaa Bareeek (indians).

and The Weather...geeeez!!!...it locked me for a day..and the whole London was stopped by snow of 3inchs

HONEY-D   

BARWAAQO

Cambo:

Sweetie, I'm glad u've come back to us. I've so missed ur ugly mug!

I knew dat all alone. :D

WILDCAT   

Another "Xaliimo" reporting in.

Cat is pleased to see everyone back so promptly and posting away.

I pay particular respects to Canbaro. I was sad to hear at one point that you might be leaving us, excellent to see you about babe. Keep it up, gotta keep the London front strong ya' know.

legend, bet you loved it here, and are queueing at the home office as we speak, little hat in hand, begging for permission to stay and hang out with the cali baysteens you secretly adore. Buckets indeed! What's wrong with 'em? No self respecting somali bathroom is without one. Use 'em meself! Gives us that touch of home. ;)

Salaan...

Thank God, it is back because ani magoow dad badan aa deen iyo geel badan kulahaa meshaan, hadii bahalkaan soo noqon laheen ani iyo darbiga waa isla jab jabi laheen. I am glad it is back, and business as usual.

Let me get back at my people who had borrowed the deen. icon_smile_cool.gif

Intiina kale, mango shake from Macmacaanka Xamar Weyne ii caba. mago%20shake1.jpg :cool:

Macsalaama!!

Senora   

Lol,@legend

I'm really slooow, i didn't even realize the site was back up until i got an email informing me that someone sent me a private message. Well, i'm glad its back up.

p.s. its so cute to even see some of the guys admit that they missed this site. Awwwwwwww

jabarti   

Every morning when I came to my office the first thing that I check is my emails, right after that it is Somaliaonline site, it became part of my day to day routine, Unfortunately last few weeks that was not the case.

I am very happy to see once again the revival of this site, Many thanks goes to the administration of this site. We are with you all the way, please keep us informed if there is any difficults, as we are ready to share our time and resources with you, and finaly remember that we actually became family here.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Wa Salamu Aleikum,

Nomad supporter.

shyhem   

I Shyhem of Mayhem city, hereby testify that to the best of my knowledge i did not miss the nomads, for i'm not emotionally connected to 'em,so please help me God.

HONEY-D   

WILD CAT

Another "Xaliimo" reporting in.

Cat is pleased to see everyone back so promptly and posting away.

I pay particular respects to Canbaro. I was sad to hear at one point that you might be leaving us, excellent to see you about babe. Keep it up, gotta keep the London front strong ya' know.

THE feeling is mutual darling ;) . I tried to stay away from the site but i was missing u eveyday so eventually i decided to come back so here i am.

Keep up the good work LONDON neeeds u more then ever. I'll protest on ur behalf for a pay rise. ;)