Sign in to follow this  
3zma1L

Did you miss Nomads????

Paragon   

LOOL Ameeenah ... somewhere around there, i suppose smile.gif Beautiful scenery :D

Nune

Lol@wiil iyo caano liido iyo gabar caano booro... damn! War saaxiib hadmaad nairobi u qabatey? I thought you were still in Ireland...the land of jokers. Once alittle conversation took place between an American, Russian and a commic irish.... The Russian boasted " we're the first to be in space...the American followed and said "Oh yeah! we're the first to step on the surface of moon, how about that?" and so the Irishman followed by saying..." yes...we will become the first to set foot in the sun" ...lol...and when they said "Oh the sun is too hot" the commic irish said ... " oh you think we're fools?...ofcourse will land on the sun at night" smile.gif

nuune   

jamaal,saaxiibkiis seen kuugu sheegaa hee,hadaan ku dhaho maalintii somaliaonline la xiray maalmihii ku xigay leen nayroobi soo aaday,hakuna matata ay raaxada nooga qaadeen,anaa ku warami doono markaan ireland ku soo laabto laba bilood kaddib.

..." yes...we will become the first to set foot in the sun"

iga tag dheh,funny wallaahi jamaal irishka wali maadan baran dabeecadooda,waa niman sidii diidiin dhuundheer oo noqnoqta leh.

Ariadne   

I realized while this forum was down how much I've gotten addicted to it (honestly I joined six other forums and not to mention the mailing groups), but now its good to be back...I've missed everyone

Isra   

SALAM !!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE BACK U ALL>>>>AND HERE TO STAY HOPEFULLY; Inshallah ;)

Personally i did miss the site..but the shutdown kinda came in a good time for me lol it was my exams and i for once went to google.com first for research than somaliaonline.com for the talk

Hey love to u all and lets resume the usual philosiphical talk with a hint of useless entertaining chiter chat.

PEACE : NO TO WAR

Haashim   

First of all WELCOME BACK TO ALL NOMADS i missed YOU all Except Shuju, and Jamaal12 sorry 11 who i saw them yesterday, but to be honesty, SOL will consume my time which i need it very much. however, somalis already say NIN TUUR LEH SUU U SEEXDO ISAGAA YAQAAN ! So i know how i would sleep

NINKII SEEXDAA SICIIS DABI DHALAY

lulla   

Heeeeey everyone..GOOD TO YA AGAIIN..LONG TIME NO SEE..I EVEN MISS SEEING YA NAMES..LOL

I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD!! :D:D:D:D:D

HONEY-D   

Have i missed u, off course i did where else in the world can u say anything u wanna say and get away with it without getting sued. :D

I missed all of ya. But how many of you actually missed me? None? So I was missing you all of these days for nothing huh? Waar kuwani maxay ahaayeen.

Welcome back nomads. It's great to have you all here again.

One luv.

Kool_Kat   

R_C, must you remind me the damn thing called "SNOW"... YUK... Wili waan iska jaf jafooyaa, lugahan iskalsooyin aa ii gu jiro (Sadex xabo)...lol

LST, why must you jump to conclusions... Of course, I missed you... smile.gif That's in a brotherly way, ofcourse...

Great to have everyone back and excited...