Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

I got burnt.

Ms MoOns   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I think love is overrated, let alone doing crazy things as a result.

I don't think it's overrated,

But people tend to throw the word around a lot when they dont really mean it.

Ibtisam   

Ms Moons, it is overrated if you use it as an excuse to make an a*ss out of urself. Sorry no offence to anyone who has done ****** things- bad excuse. lol

Kamaavi   

Your dream will not die,your plans will not fail,

your destiny will not be aborted...

The desire of your heart will be granted

"only"if u BELIEVE in yourself...

5y860i.jpg

2zec9sh.jpg

Ms MoOns   

Ibtisam, true true, I do agree with you

There's no need to make a fool outta yourelf in the name of love.

But I can understand though why ppl can't help themselves .. some ppl just get to you xD

The Zack   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

The Zack, that would make her feel shi*t and embarrassed or used. How does that hurt him any? He does not care- he left her remember, anyway it says more about her character then his.

All she needs to do is make sure that the brother/friend tell him what happened. The guy will start running after her like a dog. LOL he will know what he is missing out:d.. so they say.

Adigaba u know, u said it would be good only on cadaanis, I say its for all.

Ibtisam   

The Zack Somali ma tahey??

Know what he is missing out? Yeah a really bimbo with shid for brain.

Would YOU go back to a women who thought going after your brother or best friend is normal? Err Even worse wll you go back to a women whose tales you hear from your brother/friend? How will he or EVEN you respect/relate to such person as your wife or even in a serious relationship. IF it was just one of those joke relationships then wiixin isku walaqda, and share all you like.

LoooL, you wouldn't have to do ish with them; just that the bro had a phone convo with you will kill ex's ego.

Not that I recommend this. I know one situation where the girl married the other bro. LooL. Imagine living with that.

Ibtisam   

Sheh, I don't know what kind of frame of mind you would have to be in to go after HIS bother or friend. I mean there are loads of men in the world, why put yourself in such difficult sitution and drama. Too much effort for a guy, THAT left you.

The Zack   

Rain LOL wa run weeye.

Ibtisam,

This wasn't about me, remember? My opinion on the issue and what I would do are not necessarily the same always.

I still think it would kill the ex's ego and mentaly hurt him as sheh said. It would help him learn a good lesson LOL.

Ibts, I don't know if she did it to get back at her ex or just found the bro to be a better version of the ex- they share genes and a background afterall lol.

Lychee   

Ibtisam: It would be nice if there was less of the patronising and more of the real talk.

I was merely joking about A, B and C option, you evidently didn’t get it.

What are the chances of me decapitating some Faarax’s head and placing it outside his doorstep, absurd, right?

C’mon live a little and have a sense of humour. smile.gif

Oh and sorry, care to explain what the characterization of a ‘’real women’’ is? Don’t real women have feelings too?

:confused:

Ibtisam   

Lychee adigaba maha, I was annoyed at the crazy suggestions. I didn't think you was serious about cooking him alive and cutting him up :D lol, sorry not meant to be patronising.

Real women have no long last damaging fleeings, short term feelings ma maqashey weliga? :D

Lychee   

Ibtisam: Of course walaalo, as the saying goes ‘’anything that doesn’t kill you only makes you better’’. You live and you learn.

And yeah, the likes of Zack did come up with 1 or 2 unwise/humours suggestions but all is khair lol. smile.gif