Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

I got burnt.

Blessed   

I think the best thing to do is to hold your head up move on, even if your heart lags a little behid, it'll catch up in the end. ) In the mean time get with girls and have a laugh. I think scheming and planning only prolongs the situation and you're also giving them more energy than they're worth.

p.s when you're wronged you'll somehow end up having the last say and because Faarax's always come back. It's hilarious!

Just bump into him *accidently* one day and when he stops to ask how you are(with a pitiful look), blink at him for a few seconds like you can't place him,raise your eyebrows, his name is on the tip of your tongue, oh, what was it, what was it, then say: Oh, Faarax, that was it, wasn't it(with very embarrassed, flustered look)? icon_razz.gif

No man likes to be forgotten! :D

Ibts, that's twisted! :eek:

Faheema.   

^LoL, Kodak moment :D

Lychee, You must feel better now that you got that out of your chest smile.gif So, what is the next chapter? Extreme sports? Write a book? (not about him of course smile.gif ) Travel for six months, conquer Everest? come on the world is your oyster now that the shackles are off icon_razz.gif

it's a good idea to start practising forgetting him. Replace his name with 'magaciisi' and by the time you bump into him or he calls(they tend to) again, he will have been wiped out to some degree. Also, doable on the phone. Adopt work voice when u tweak it's him and when he gets into howareyous say sorry, WHO is this? Faarax he will say with offended voice at which point, you can, should say, Faarax Who??

XaaaX. :D

Ibtisam   

Loool Sheh,

Welii waxbaad plan garanesian. :D Chance are you will never see him again, iska ilow for really. I guess it helps if you have bad memory, it is hard remembering other peoples names when you are trying to remember your own! lol

Chimera   

In 150 years time nobody roaming the earth today will be alive, everybody will be gone, all the people behind the usernames that replied to you in this topic will be under the ground, so will you and so will I, and most importantly so will he. Therefore live your life the best you can, don't waste your time on one individual. You are in your prime, you will never be more beautiful, younger, energetic than you are today, you should share these moments with someone worthy, he is not the one.

In 100 + years time, maggots and worms will be nibling at our dead bodies, but because we aren't sentient then, there is nothing we can do about it. Today however you have a well developed sensory and motorsystem connected to your brain that allows you to prevent human maggots and worms to nibble away at your chance at happiness in this important period of your life. The challenge is for you to wield this powerful computer to your advantage. Just like you can press the backspace/X button when you don't enjoy a topic, or a movie, you have the same option to manipulate a depressing obstacle in your life to the recycle bin, just visualize it, and stay clear from anything related to him.

Love is a great thing, no it's probably the most beautiful thing in the world, but it's not a copyrighted item, nor is it the patent product of the one person you loved. In fact you might not even have experienced your highest level of love with regards to this guy. Hence why i'm confident one way or another some other handsome guy you will meet in your life will stimulate a far greater army of neurons within you that will make your current feelings inferior to even the neurological pleasure of a random Caramel Chocolate cake.

Ah, what am I yapping about just go Bungee jumping, and call it a day!

Polanyi   

lOve is sweet like xalwad

lOve IS addictive like balwad

when you overdose, it tastes bad

Government of bladland, rhyme department.

Chimera   

Why am I softy? We men also have a sea of romantic neurons carrying an ambitious ship with dreams, with hopes, with urges, and with love. Some brothers don't really know how to handle a great storm, or a massive obstacle on this sea, and capsize like the Titanic. Others load their ships with 'urges' and forget about the 'dreams', 'hopes' and 'love' itself, and burn those that love them. For men like me however this is all smooth sailing, as we got a map and a compass...ummm Land Ahoy!

Ibtisam   

Adam, adiga duusha aya laga heesta and therefore you are bias and a softy! Loool @ Burn those that love them!!! HAHA youare xasiid!!

Loool I love the poem:

lOve IS addictive like balwad :D:D:D

lol

Chimera   

You left out the best part:

lOve IS addictive like balwad

when you overdose, it tastes bad

I end up pronouncing 'bad' in an Indian accent for some reason :D

STOIC   

Somali psycho, your advice reminded me of brother Cornel West's famous quote in Examine life "we’re featherless two-legged linguistically conscious creatures born between urine and feces whose bodies will one day be the culinary delight of terrestrial worms. That’s us; we’re beings towards death" :D

PS As for the topic I have nothing to add..though I still believe once you are married this sort of stories makes you laugh inwardly from the sideline.. :D

^married peeps get divorced and ish, maxaad ku qosley? Sideline ku ye; war you're in the eye of the storm! :D

Pschyo, what a romantic. smile.gif Go on Ibts. Teeheehee.