Sign in to follow this  
Lychee

I got burnt.

Ismalura   

Listening to stuff like:

Fartuun birmo "qabweyniyo hadaad kibir aad keento golahana keygoon soo bandhigo iyo kaskeygaan ku barayaa"

And Kellie Pickler "oh, I'm about to show you just how missin me feels In my red high heels...

I just kicked you to the curb

In my red high heels"

feels good and than you give it some little time after which you MOVE ON to the next frog !

Perfect example as to why people need to invest in real friends. Why come here and dumb your emotion on us is beyond me. He left you, bumer but its not the end of the world. It hurts, but life goes on and so should you. More importantly no man is irreplaceable, and in this case a shoe is the perfect substitute. So I urge you to and shop away.

p.s if you’re smart; you won’t dumb this sort of nonsense on us again, and if you’re really smart you won’t listen to Juxa, Malika and KK. Their notorious for given nonsense advices. :D

Juxa   

if you shared your jacayl feelings with us joe-public you wont have so much anger within.....you may even become sickly sweet marka let it outtttttttttttt

Waar cusub; am now angry inside. Naa am cynical not angry that’s ibtis role. And no; sharing in SOL is tad to much. Were here to be entertained and not to deal with peoples drama and emotions. I sure didn’t sign up for that. I know you, Malika and KK are the love doctors but have a care for the rest of us willyah!!!

Mac mac Mpendwa. Nipo tu, kazi na man-flu is keeping me busy. Did you miss me; I know you did. P.s.s on Friday we’ve discovered that Juxa is a north Londoner xalimo- which means she is my inadheer and ibti claimed affiliation but I rejected her application. After all she doesn’t like xaji yusuf xalwad and we cant allow that kind of nonsense.

Za bibiye vipi?

Malika   

LOL@North Londoner xalimo - means she is your inadheer..Lol, is that how it is in London huh?

Mambo,poa tuu. Yeah,bwana nilikumiss - nikadhani uko busy kumpigia campain kikwete..Lol

Ata me; nimikumiss kwa uhakika. Campain gani, mpaka leo hawa taki kutupa urai sia tuko nji. Ata kupiga kura hatuwezi. Uhuni tu. So no, Kikwete ata jiju.

Yes that’s how we decide relations these days. Juxa is happy about the new discovery also. She truly is and wants to invite me over for party celebrating our new found bond. But refuses to make ugali with daga

Malika   

Looool@Ugali with daga, maa juxa kuu garaneysaa daga iyo ugali!..Lol

Aaaw@new found bond - am happy for you two..hehe

Juxa   

malika yes, i am truely happy being related to another xuux xaliimo, first it was ibti now it is cl and soon i shall wear a sign that says iga dhaqaaq

i cant make ugali but will make you a REAL soor

Malika- being happy for us without the gift is being cheap dear. Am just saying.

p.s Juxa no need to go to that extreme. I promise to keep it light and central to our haji yusuf xalwad and shaax with condense milk addiction.