Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

All the Way from BURCO

Ms DD   

Any decent bloke in Somalia in this day and age is guaranteed to be married already. So even if Xan had tried it on on these hot men, chances are that the position of minyaro

Ibtisam   

^^^ait you jumping the gun a bit honey. I SAID they were good looking, i said nothing about wanting them or marrying them!... you are too somalia, i just like having good looking guys around, married or unmarried. Admire and move on, I see good looking guys all the time. its good for they eyes. lool

JAc lol. don't worry, he's been forgotten

p.s. I cannot believe i forgot. My driver was the best, nicest most noble guy i've ever met. seriously, and Ms d &d he was not married, my edo gave him one of her daughters! lol

Ms DD   

dont worry darling..I wasnt marrying you off. I just recalled a bloke i met in Boosaaso and I thought that there was a guy who appears to be decent (with a bit of meat on him) with pearly whites. I then found out that he was married with 6kids!

Aaliyyah   

Xanthus I hope that u are enjoying yrself in somalia ..it is awesome that u'r down there, I always wanted to go back walahi , it just never happened. Insha-allah next year I have to go back.

Anyhow,just make sure those somali guys dnt take the wrong idea.

I know u are just there checking dem out n what nt, and it is pretty much a habit lol, as u said good for yr eyes. bt who knows, they could think u are invited them for u know what...watch yr back.

wa salaamu alaikum

Saalixa   

Xanthus

Iam presuming you were not born in london or in any high class european country. correct me if iam wrong. So that high amount of criticism should be coming from a white scandanvian who has never seen or experienced life in africa.

If your black and were born there

Then get on with it and get used to it FAST. Its not like london is your heritage (or falsely as you want to believe).

You will not change your lineage or wash away your genes. Love your country and people because you are not any other at the end of the day but an exotic migrant in london or any western country where ppl ask "dear where did you come from?"

and of course you would say BURCO right? or europe?

love your people for what they are.

Ibtisam   

^^^lord help, here we go again. People please read what i wrote and stop assuming! damit! And yes you are wrong dear I've never experienced living in Burco or Hargisa before.

Again i don't know where you get off lecturing me about being proud or loving my people, empty love and bing proud for the sake of it achieves nothing, get with it, being proud and loving to your peopl does not cut it, it does not help them nor you nor develop them. So tell me what is the use. Acion speaks louder then words. Sadly people just have words.

lol @saying Burco, no honey no one will know where that is, most even thik somalia is in Asian or middl east, i jut say African. And london is not my heritge nor do i believe it is... what an insult!

In anycase thaks for the advise, i shall bear it in mind...

AAliyah thanks sis, but i am back now, hopeful you will get to go inshallah next year, you should enjoy it.

I will love my people for what they can be, and i m sad at how they are!

^ Wey is hubtaa dee. These diaspora burcaawis are toothless lions, not like the gun-totting jaad-merchants she's left behind. She's very safe, innit. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^you too are trouble makers!!! leave ree Burcaawis alone! jelousy ban iindaa kaaridyah. And Val daaka siida how caain :D