Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

All the Way from BURCO

N.O.R.F   

LooL

Those Cardiff lads never know when to stop do they? At least wax af-Somali'a may ku qoraan? ie 'reer Burco waa rageedi' :D

NG, your former nation has banned the flickr site for some reason but left others open. Arabs :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^ It's all random with that lost! Nothing they do ever makes sense to me really.

As for the pictures, I picked the best one for you. The rest are all about dead sheep and fornicating sheep :D .

Oh yeah! There is one of Xan where she looks at her own face in the water and can see no reflection!!!!!!!!!

LOOK:

feetmy6.jpg

:D:D

NGONGE   

^^^ :D:D

My thinking process more along the lines of her being a messy-haired-witchy-kind-of-a vampire that has no reflection on mirrors or water..

But I like the way you think :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Oh yeah! There is one of
Xan where she looks at her own face in the water and can see no reflection!!!!!!!!!

LOOK:

feetmy6.jpg

She would have fallen in if she went any further. Maybe that would have been better :D

Ibtisam   

loool @you guys!

Red smile.gif no worries hon.

Ngonge. lol, I am as you described, but really if you wanted a picture with me in it, you should have just said so, i would hAVE SENT YOU ONE. :rolleyes: but being typical Burcawii you insult me :D

North, i'm sorry bro, Caano geel only tought me flickr and i don't know any others. i will e-mail you all he picures, how about that?

Jac: I know that is a one, but the other one is a reei.

Ibtisam   

^^^speaking of beauty, reer Burco girls are better looking than girl in Hargisa frm m observation. the guys are bad in both places.

JAc did i tel you when i was coming back waaxaan kaa so doofee VIP section n Hargisa, i sat in Riyaal's chair and took a picture :D it was really good, even had a nice toliet, air con, beach chairs outside, with a big tree to povide shade. will post the pictures later inshallah.

JAc did i tel you when i was coming back waaxaan kaa so doofee VIP section n Hargisa, i sat in Riyaal's chair and took a picture it was really good, even had a nice toliet, air con, beach chairs outside, with a big tree to povide shade. will post the pictures later inshallah.

that is faboulous ,,,,,,, :D:D

I'm waiting for the pictures ,,,,,