Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

All the Way from BURCO

Ibtisam   

^^You are all fake or sale outs, but i'm sue even toothless lion can still do sme damage ith those powerful paws

RedSea   

salamu calaykum,

lol...poor Xanthus is still taking critism, she is handling them pretty well though. smile.gif

Leave the girl alone people, she is the only one who has gone there, returned and gave showed pictures thus far almost as she returned. We can't thank you enough Xanthus....welcome back, and please don't respond to everything. Sit back and chil and let your mind wonder about your experience.

In addition, yes the qaat is big problem back home walal...other than that people are doing okay.

Hargesyawi girls vs. Burcawi girls

I agree Burcawis are more of natural beauty while Hargeysawi have chosen different path, Diana :D ....that is another problem we need to tackle, just behind khaad.

Northerner and Jacaylow, saaxibayaa, I didn't have the chance to reply back, so patient with me here. I am busy getting ready guys you know. I am now locked and loaded, I will take off on 16th of this Month Insha Allah tacalaa..home sweet home here I come. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^I hope the hargaisa hospitality will welcome odayga Red Sea.

Xanthus did you say you went to Jaamac Qabar?

N.O.R.F   

:D

I was going through the pages and saw 'a little tuulo' called Jaca Qamar which i thought meant Jaamac Qam/bar.

Dont you think you should cut her some slack then? :D

ps I would have thought 'Liverpool' would be a better graffiti than the Cardiff one no? :D

NGONGE   

^^^ Why else do you think she's getting the special treatment :D

Edit:

Looks like you consulted a higher authority ;)

NGONGE   

^^ Don't forget to take a photo but I bet half of Liverpool have already beat you to it. Write 'Granaby Massive'.

Ibtisam   

wow what a bloody small world, i also took pictures of the little school, some people in th maaqaaxi and some new toliets or rather holes that some NGO's dug. If i can be aked i'll dig fo them and post them for you, ho knows you may spt your family!

By the way on the same wall i wrote "xalimo wz ere 2007" :D When you go there you shall see smile.gif

Lily thanks hon

N.O.R.F   

NG

Looks like you consulted a higher authority

Lets just say I know a few more places of 'interest' than 3 years ago ;)

NGONGE   

^^^ :D

Got to admit that Jamac Qabar is a priceless name for a place (it translates as: Dusty Jamac, in Arabic).

Ibtisam   

I thought it was named after a guy who died under the big tree, I think his grave is there as well.

Red sea: Good luck, enjoy,do pass Hargisa, dn't just get stuck there:D AND i'm expecting Visiting Somalilad part2 when you and north return inshallah. Be safe.