Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

All the Way from BURCO

Originally posted by P:

^have a safe trip bada case and when you are in baadiye please don't try to be brave...do stay away from the lions
:D

Dhaaf Libaax ha cunee...Dhibkiisa ha na dhaafee... :D

Cheers

RedSea   

P

Okay I will try to stay away from lions. But then there aren't any left you know. They are all gone. The biggest danger in the wilderness are hyenass, these I can kick their butt...or tail rather.

Roobleh yare,

You want pictures from Shiekh city, sure you got it buddy Insha Allah. If you can't wait for mind, Jacaylow is here to show them to you. He is already there, not Shiekh but the same area.

Zu ,

I love you too boy. Hugz and kisses your way saaxib (am saying that, because I don't want in aad i cawrido oo diyaaradu ila gadoonto).

roobleh   

JB, good that u are from there! How is the condition of that highway that snakes over the Shiekh mountains? I would love to see one picture of that highway if you're still around there.

Thanks RED!

Ibtisam   

Rooble:

wlc back Turkish girl,xanthus!

:confused: :confused: come again?? now why would you think i was one of those hairy people redface.gif look a little bit closer to home dear.

Red:

I look forward to your report, and do let me know how they treat you. JAc run away from the city to Eithopia when i told him i was coming and he came back the day i left, :rolleyes: so expecting a limo is too much, besthope he does not run away!

Nehanda   

Roobleh I don't think that there are many snakes in Sheikh, I have came across none on my frequent visits there. If you are looking for one ahead for Dalaco and a village with A name along the lines 'white stones'.

roobleh   

Nubia & Sheh, I think I got the Joke!

Xanthus, lol@hairypeople. I think there is a city called xanthus in Turkey. May be yours have a different meaning? Or may be the word is derived from xantho meaning yellow. So you still revolving around the middle east if not Turkey!

Oh well, it is FRIDAY! Hope u guys enjoy it.

Originally posted by roobleh:

JB, good that u are from there! How is the condition of that highway that snakes over the Shiekh mountains? I would love to see one picture of that highway if you're still around there.

Thanks RED!

shkhlx1.jpg

Sorry that is the only empty one :D i can get as the rest are containing some personal pictures that i cannot disclose :D

Baashi   

Grant, Snet is rival Somali site. SOL and Snet don't see eye to eye methinks. So easy with all the links and Snet references. Ya might not know but Lion-Teaser Jr. is "the" man in this forum and don't ask me why but I found him to be unpredictable beast. Consider urself warned and proceed with ur own risk.

By the way I don't like you. Ya see I was the elder of the site and the forumers bestowed me the honor of being called Awoowe. Now you are here I feel insecure. I will do my best to provoke the beast in a way that makes him snap. I can gaurantee ya that ya will be the first casualty.

Mods, ain't that right?

Grant   

Thanks for the warning Baashi. As a newbie, it is not easy considering myself awoowe, in spite of my age. In any case, I will be proud just to be adeer.

I should probably have tried to go back to the original site, and I will take your warning to heart.

roobleh   

Thanks a million Grant! Those pictures are beautiful. I hope these are recent pictures, may be taken for the last few years. I was trying to compare the condition that Shiek was in the 80s.

Baashe, what is the fuss! Are you a part-owner of SOL and trying to dictate and censor others. We all here to exchange ideas with the rest SOL members. As new comers do you think that we care about who came here first or isn't? All we care about is the free flow of info and ideas without censorship?, as long as we do not break any of the rules!

roobleh   

JB, thanks brother! What is the secrecy, share with us some of the other good pictures- just cutoff the faces. lool.

looooooool ,, waar some ppl are damn smart that they can figure our just looking any part of the body :D

anyhow, i'll try to get more Insha Allah