Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

All the Way from BURCO

Ibtisam   

^^^W/salam Honey. lool :D

Now that i have recovered, looking back i can say it was wonderful :D maybe because it is easy to admire something so far away redface.gif Naah seriously it is great, easy life.

JAc you better count your lucky stars that you live in SL, y'll just sleep and eat and sleep and eat :D

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ,,,,, not only that and you know more :D

still no sign from readsea ,,,,,,,, i hope he is not stuck in Addis :D

Ibtisam   

Poor American's. It takes them few days to get there, i remember my cuz came through Europe to get there, I think if i lived in America i would get a one way ticket :D after i finish all my business in America of course.

Jac i know, the whole lot, everything :rolleyes: :D

Malika   

Inshallah in two weeks time,my journey will take me around the East African Islands[Zanzibar,Madagascar and Seychells] and if time permits might have a detour to the old country...Berbera,Burco ,Lascanood and Xudun...all if time permits!

Ibtisam   

^^^Woow dear, looking good :D have a blast, pictures, pictures of course. I can pick out my hide outs.

I'm looking for a new home, London and Burco/ Hargisa won't do :(

Need to visit my family in Lasanod walahi ,,, meeshaas beryahaa ma tegin and i really want to go now .......... lemme calculate my holidays bal

Xanthus, your new home will be Hargeisa ,,, don't tell me you wanna go back to Burao again :D

Baashi   

Originally posted by Grant:

Thanks for the warning Baashi. As a newbie, it is not easy considering myself awoowe, in spite of my age. In any case, I will be proud just to be adeer.

I should probably have tried to go back to the original site, and I will take your warning to heart.

Ha! :D I was just pulling your leg buddy. 2 pts right there :D

There you go, Adeer is fine with me. We'll talk about Peace Corps and your time in the sand dunnes of my beloved Somalia one of these days.

Roobleh,

What ya know :D The fuss is all about my awoowe status. Can't let it go buddy a ah! not yet. As to if I am part owner. Nop. I'm just is qor :D

Ibtisam   

JAC When i post the pictures of Hargisa I will tell you why it cannot be my new home. Hey i met your Friends by the big mosque (the green one :D Near Ubah hotel) I use to pass there three, four times a day, and they always shout at me "kuursi baa kaa baanaa, so kuuma soocotit Boorame and another place i cannot remember! :mad: they use to get me so mad! lool

loooooool :D:D

I know that place ,, it is where you can get the transport to the western part Arabsiyo, Gebiley, Wajale and Borama ,,,

They are funny and pull everyone comes near to them ,,,, i've a big fight with them sometimes :D

loooooool :D:D

I know that place ,, it is where you can get the transport to the western part Arabsiyo, Gebiley, Wajale and Borama ,,,

They are funny and pull everyone comes near to them ,,,, i've a big fight with them sometimes :D

Ibtisam   

Yes! that was the other place Wajale! and they don't even ask you where you are going if anywhere at all it is "we have one empty seat for you, and then they start dragging you!" lol imagine the eight days i spent in HArgisa i had cross that street! lol. It was almost as bad as going shopping, "waan haayah, waan haayah kaal ii eeg :D and then they ask you if you want tea and try force you to seat down. I use to say "aanagu maa faadisano" :D

Jac Please don't make me expose Hargisa as well, You guys are only a little bit better than Burco :D

Ibtisam   

^^I won't because I know certain haters will enjoy the little tease, a bit too much ;) Already Burco ruun mooden :D