Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

All the Way from BURCO

NGONGE   

Xan,

Always use Imageshack. This way inadeerka North will never feel left out. :D

ps

Two weeks in Burco and you've already been brainwashed? How in the world could you say that the Burco girls are better looking than the Hargeisa ones? I mean, with all due respect to my Burco cousins but when it comes to Somali girls I've always thought those in Hargeisa were the best looking. Then again, you're a londoner full of the rude girl spirit; no wonder you would find the Burco girls good looking ;)

N.O.R.F   

^^Dabshid emailed me the proxy sometime ago laaking me being lazy and inpatient didnt bother with it. I think its time to trawl through my emails and dig it out.

ps at least she can say shes been home :D

Ibtisam   

NGONGe thanks will do-- but that means i have to move all the pictures there.

Pluz i e-mailed him all these pictures and more so he's not feeling left out anywmore.#

Rude london girl you say, dear just read this thread and see who comes across as rude, insultive...me or you :D

My statement still stands, Burco each girl looks different and has something about her that makes her stAND out. In hargisa they all look the same.!

Horta why are you asking Xanthus about the beauty of the girls ??? ,,, she is a girl and she cannot judge it u know ,,,,,, it is like we cannot judge the Men's beauty ,,,,,

Xanthus, let us judge who is beautiful most and who is not ...... will wait until redsea comes and say something :D

But heey, let's speak about men ,,,, what did you say ??? ,,, Both in Hargeisa and Burao are UGLY ????? ,,, u mean dressing, looking, or the behaviour ??

Ibtisam   

maaxaa niimaki teethki kaa dacae, it is not the normal trade mark i saw, i even asked one guy, he said it was some sort of colouring that was in fashion pluz the qaad and smoking, as soon as one opens thir mouth....oops. lol. seriouly the guys are wasting away just chewing. skinny, loud mouth, chewing, pluz shaqaalaan. I saw people chewing from 10am everyday (our security guards) i mean whats that about!

so while i can normally look behind the looks, tehir attitude was not much better, the fact they insult you does them no favours either :D

JAc in Daar Saalam in Hargisa (the camera and phone shop,) the owner is the only good looking guy i saw :D and when i was leaving Hargisa the body guard of this ministry was the most beautiful creature i've seen of lately! I tried to take a picture ithout him noticing but no luck! and in the Miyi i saw one hot geel jiri. that was it :D

:D:D:D:D:D ,,,,,,, that is what i wanted to know ,,,,,,, thnx for sharing :D

As for those you said:

the qaad and smoking, as soon as one opens thir mouth....oops. lol.

I hope they are not worse than these:

qaadjd8.jpg

200703271217365hm0.jpg

Ibtisam   

North whats so funny!!??

Jac that's nasty...

MS D&D how are you sis?

Lol, near my mothers house in the MIYI, we run into to him an dhe was just like, maa iinaatade maaqanedbaa (is it you daughter who was away) then he chatted to us for a while and left, then he came over during the nyt and hooyo gave him some meat with the other men. He was just normal good looking farah with clean teeth! (you don't understand how much difference that makes)lol

Ms DD   

lool Xan.. It appears that you caused a furore with the weaker sex smile.gif

How does one flirt with a hot geel jire? Would he even get the picture? or would he pass by the niceties and get down to business (asking parents for your hand in marriage :D )

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

NGONGe thanks will do-- but that means i have to move all the pictures there.

Pluz i e-mailed him all these pictures and more so he's not feeling left out anywmore.#

Rude london girl you say, dear just read this thread and see who comes across as rude, insultive...me or you
:D

My statement still stands, Burco each girl looks different and has something about her that makes her stAND out. In hargisa they all look the same.!

You mailed him the pictures and more? I think I speak on behalf of JB and all others on this thread when I say this is discrimination, this is!

Soz, I always thought you were a Rude Girl! What are you, a goody-two-shoes or a musher?

Ibtisam   

Jac lol. I did not say i wanted to know him, just i wanted a picture! lol he was sight for sore eyes!.

really Dark skin, tall with sun glass's, if you see him take a picture!

Ms d&D lol. i don't know, i was gone by morning, leaving thm all behind.

lol Ngonge: i mean more as in more pictures... nothing else old man!

i'm a normal person who can be ude at times and polite other times, balance my dear balance

I'll take my camera and warwareeg in Hargeisa just in case i see him ,,,,,,, :D

or i can go to the Ministry where he works and ask him to take his photo ,,,, :D