Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Malika   

^Sowie Ms DD,I got pulled away from the pc,didnt see your last message,hope you will be on msn later dear.

waar iyo nuus baan kuhaya! hehe

Ibtisam   

I thought I would have pages to read, but all the girls must have also taken a holiday!

** Waves at all, salamah.

Welcome back Xena

As promised, for those who been reading this topic for seven months ago or was it the Female SOL Londoners, to share my sky diving experience...There are no words that can describe the thrill and sheer exhilaration...So for all the ladies still planning on it this summer, best of luck, you are in for a treat :D:D:D

n2328542_53662710_8191998.jpg

n2328542_53662716_5839410.jpg

4472_879954516954_2328542_53662720_63550

Buuxo   

^SS,did you do it.Wow.how was it? I always wanted to do that but now that im a bit older and have seen Skydiving gone wrong cases.Im reconsidering. Im still young,I haven't left my mark in the world, I think ima wait till I had my team of rugrats and then I'll the risk.At least they can do du'a for me,If I leave this world so early.

Ibtisam   

SS fantastic, looks fab, although I've taken too many qorqor flights of late.

Would you do it again??

Buuxo,

My advice to you, go go go go, no age or waiting for others should stop you from experiencing this ultimate freedom feeling.

Xena,

I wanted to do it as soon as I landed...It was amazing, I mean I sat where the door opened because I was the first jumper, and when that door opened and you could see everything, I didn't even feel fear...It was just so right, it was amazing feeling, and some day when I get the other things on my list checked you would see me jump again.

Cara.   

Gosh SS, I've always wanted to do it too, but I'm a scaredy cat so every time someone talked me out of it, I would be a little relieved :D

Now though, I'm gonna go for it!

Definitely Cara...My whole family went there with me, of course only me jumped, and I thought we were cutting it close to getting there one time, and my hooya was like maybe there is a reason we are behind...Let's not rush to get there :D:D Even though they really didn't understand my desire to do this, they were awesome, they got it for me as a birthday present :D:D

Ibtisam   

YOUR HOOYO??

Some people have such cool family!!! :eek: :eek: Mine will be like Yaa?? Birthday aah?? Kibir kii baa kaa baatey so much that you want innad cirka kaa soo dacadeed and us to pay for it!!! Then they would lock me up for a year and then mustafiris married to geeljire!!!

She, & Fahee, Nehand booked us for the 20th June.

Malika   

I was feeling like a whale this morning before leaving the house,it didnt help when a pupil asked when is the baby due!..OMG! emergency dieting [i hate dieting] :(:D

Buuxo   

^Kids can be cruel.Don't diet,It's hard to stick to.Just eat smaller portions and move more.

Xena,LoooL.Sounds too familiar.Good luck on the falling from the sky.I too will do it,one day smile.gif

How hard can it be to find a bacweeyne? Anyone know what the length & widths are ?