Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

I'm thinking of taking a course in many strange things I always wanted to do; like hair and make up, iyo massage,
get certified as personal fitness trainer.
Now I have the time to do that.

Lol. See tahay Ibti? Horta, werent you training MsDD a while ago? I would love to become a personal trainer(over my mother's dead body :D She is already disappointed that I'm not a doctor)but I hate those skimpy clothes they wear. Unless you want to open a female only gym and train only sisters.

BTW, ignore Rudy. He is probably on something everytime he visits SOL ;) .

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I don't know who is more ****** Rudy or kuwaan weeli taab socoda.

It was pure kaftan. Nothin personal inaabti, I assure you smile.gif

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

yo ibi...how u doing?? i heard u got married to some indhoyar!! congrats homie gal.

is he hitting the g-spot or does he has to call all the 2 billion indhoyar for help!! lool.. just joking ok.

loooool

Ibtisam   

This core is fast becoming the guys nacnacad corner. Jumping ship if it keeps going that way :rolleyes:

C&H :D:D Can you imagine "hooyo waaxaan nooqaanyah Gym instractor" Mum will be like "Yaa? Baal kuu soo ceeli waaxaad tiidi (With an I double dare you to repeat it look) :D LOL

There are many female only gyms here. Pluz I was thinking of doing classes for Muslims sisters only and training Muslim sisters only. So many of us in London.

As for Ms DD, She was doing great, then I went on holiday, when I came back I found that she forgot about all our hard work and was partying every night with her lovers haji xalwo and aw shah :D HAHAH

As for Ms DD, She was doing great, then I went on holiday, when I came back I found that she forgot about all our hard work and was partying every night with her lovers haji xalwo and aw shah [big Grin] HAHAH

:D:D as is the case with so many of us.

Nehanda   

Faheema, Sheh and Ibti it's official waynu dulana finally on Sun 21 June. Get your nerves together ladies and pray that the weather is on our side. Please let it be...

Ms DD how was the exam? I am not so sure about mine :(