Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

I read this column and someone sent in this letter:

Q "my boyfriend of five years has severe anger and money issues. I constantly helped him out financially, professionally, and personally. If I refused there'd be a fight. Still, I love him dearly because he's a good guy. He's always said I'm "the one"; that every other woman has left him, but he wanted to grew old with me. Two months ago, he left me, but came back a week later, teary, saying we'd go to therapy. The therapist said he had attention deficit disorder, and once he got on medication many of our problems would be resolved. A week later, things were great until he said he didn't love me and left again. He's flying to Peru to see a girl he dated 15 years ago, and hoping to propose. He called her his true love, and hurt me more by saying he'd "wasted" five years with me. But, I know this fling won't last. I still truly love him, and I hate seeing our relationship going down the drain like this!"

chubacka   

^did the medicine make him see sense?!

Poor lady is full of contradictions, how can he be a "good guy" when he was bullying her for years. :rolleyes:

Lets hope for her sake he stays in Peru.

Cara.   

Seems to me she's the one with the attention deficit disorder.

Today I saw someone with one of these and felt acute nostalgia:

ce02_103752_pfd.jpg

But I still haven't seen anyone using a plastic grocery bag as a backpack yet :D

Nephissa   

OMG, L0L@plastic bag. Some of us used to put rubber bands around our school books. It held them in place real well. :D . and who can forget the lovely "jaldi" from the Fotoromanso pages. kkk.

Ibtisam   

Cara, Did you really?? When on earth did you guys go to school?? :eek: :eek:

I feel like some male free posting today.

So Hello girls smile.gif

The sun is out and I woke up naturally and got to work for 9am!! hehe

Ms DD   

Hi girls

Juucjuuc ayaa ihaya maanta. I feel like i should be worrying about something, but i dont know what that it.

Ibtisam   

LOOOL C&H wait for your body to get use to it.

I'm starving :(

Ms DD You should not be worrying about nothing. Don't worry till you remember then you can start worrying.

Faheema.   

^Go Eat Woman! smile.gif

Funny thing just happen...One of my colleague was on the phone talking to another lady helping her with an issue...All of a sudden she says..'You were having a Blonde moment weren’t you?' Right opposite her was another colleague who IS blonde :D:D

Miriam1   

^ LOL she's in trouble...the Blonde should file a human rights case against her.

Sista...thats one silly woman. Good man my butt!

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL, poor blondes!!

Was it not you who told me one meal a day yesterday! icon_razz.gif

I waiting for my out of date sandwich to defrost. Btw if I get sick I am going to blame you. You told me that it is okay to eat frozen out-of-date food/bread

Faheema.   

^LoooL, no no...I NEVER said you should eat out of date food. esp. Fish!

All I said was, you can buy a loaf of bread put it in the fridge freezer and it should be fine to eat even after the indicated expired date icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Too late Walahi, I just eat it.

As you get older, it is easier to be positive. You care less about what other people think. I don't question myself anymore.

I've even earned the right to be wrong. I've become kinder to myself, and less critical of myself. I've become my own friend. I don't chide myself for eating that extra cookie, or for not making my bed, or for buying that silly cement gecko that I didn't need, but looks so avante garde on my patio. I am entitled to a treat, to be messy, to be extravagant.

Fahiima is right frozen toast just put into the toaster some how also tastes better than if it were of normal temperature. smile.gif I know I'm a little strange but hell freezing bread is the Somali thing to do.

So this is a male free zone eh? Sounds relaxing so what are ladies to do here? Drink tea eat salool and xalwad? :D

Faheema.   

Ibti, make sure you drink LOTS of water...Yes, I said Water smile.gif

As you get older, you realise, Life is just what you make it.