Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Support Algeria World Cup 2010!

^Maa caleeesh Indeed!

Algeria did the mistake of playing defensive strategy, rarely went to score goal or threatened the Egyptian defense.

No chance for Egypt in Sudan although most of Yaa-Zool people will support Egypt.

NGONGE   

Got the two goals they needed. Now to finish them off in Sudan. In name, in recent history, in attitude, in ability and in skill this team MUST make it to the world cup finals. It will insha allah.

Masr Masr taxya Masr.

Egypt *barely* squeezed into a play-off round, with a lucky goal in overtime. I'm sorry but that's not a skilled team.

And, if the Algerian players hadn't been intimidated by the extreme hostility they were received with in Egypt, the game would have looked very different.

Macak yal Khadra, diri xala!

Cabdow   

Yeah i too blame the extreme hostility the algiers received from ahlul ceesh wal basal :D but no worries ciyaari waa ganiga danbe!

N.O.R.F   

It was as if time stood still when whats his name headed the ball goalwards. Then, an almighty roar!!! The poor Egyptian coach was mobbed. Odaygu was nearly crushed by his own team :D

Algerian played too defensive and just got deeper as the game went on. They also missed a glorious chance to end it.

In Sudan, may the best team win. Again, I'm with Algeria although Egypt in SA would be a better thing for Arabs in general. Imagine the hype that might be created in Masr if they were to qualify. Their hadal iyo qaylo would amplify :D

Ngonge, close. Very close.

Abtigiis   

I have this feeling Algeria will win. By the way, why do people think Egypt is better? How many of their players play in Europe? Compare that to the Algerians.

I think Algeria will perform really well in the World Cup, if they qualify. Having said that, I have to admit I haven't watched them playing this year.

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

I have this feeling Algeria will win. By the way, why do people think Egypt is better? How many of their players play in Europe? Compare that to the Algerians.

A&T You're being bias and unfair towards the Egyptian team and players...Just because most Algerians play in 'Europe' doesn't mean they're better than Pharoahs, in the whole of Algerian squad there's no single player that can be compared to Mohamed Abu Treka talent wise.

Algerian super star Karim Ziani is not even a starter for his team Wolfsburg in Bundesliga while Mohamed Zidan is not ONLY a starter but the STAR of Borussia Dortmund and then there's the clown in Belhadj at Portsmouth and Madjid Bougherra couldn't even get a sniff at the premier league and he opted for the lowly Scottish league and as for the rest most of them play for small french teams but compare that to the impact the likes of Mido and Zaki made in the premier league and tell me if you still think Algeria is better.

last but not least ARGUBALY the greatest African player ever in Mahmoud Al Khatib never played in Europe and believe me he was million times better than Rabah Madjer, George Weah and Roger Milla so at the end of the day playing in Europe doesn't make one automatically better than those who don't plight their trade in Europe otherwise Egypt would've never won an African Cup of Nations not even once.

PS. Taribo West and Benjamin Mwaruwari aka Benjani at Man City played/play in Europe and if you ask me they are the worst African players that I've ever seen in my entire life.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Nowadays, the best end up in Europe. I think that is a fact.

Anyway, why convieniently leave out Saifi? He is talented. By the way, Abou Treka is slowing. He has talent but on the decline overall.

Sida kale BOB waan kula ogolahay. Mido is useless, M. Zidan is wonderful.

My heart wants Cameroon to win world cup, I know that would never happen as long as there are these refrees from hell. So my second team I bet to win is Argentina. world class quality team and am 100% sure that this team (Argentina) will go all the way down to lift the cup.

Got 5 on them ;)

Signed

AM

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Nowadays, the best end up in Europe. I think that is a fact.

Anyway, why convieniently leave out Saifi? He is talented. By the way, Abou Treka is slowing. He has talent but on the decline overall.

Sida kale BOB waan kula ogolahay. Mido is useless, M. Zidan is wonderful.

A&T, I know Shamis is footie lady, would love to know which country she supporting world cup I bet she is supporting Sam Allardyce's England, am I right? Are you planning to watch games with here? :D