Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Support Algeria World Cup 2010!

NGONGE   

^^ So that's your excuse for your ignorance. You don't follow the media? :D

You said Rafa was inconsistent. Media or no media, the man's teams finished in the top four in every season in the past four years. Media or no media, they got byond the group stages and TWICE to the champions league final. Media or no media, his team scored the highest number of goals last season and his goalkeeper had the msot clean sheets. Inconsistent? Adeer Bosnia iska dhaawo.

As for Lucas and Insua, both are VERY good players. But the stars of the Liverpool team are known to all (media or no media). Aqualini is also about to start his first game against City. Gerrard should be back for that game (and probably the Yehoodi boy and Riera).

Football is a funny old game, saaxib. Media or no media.

Abtigiis   

I thought we were thinking of winning Premier league trophy. Does this mean qualifying for Europe is now the new target for Liverpool?

If Liverpool was on the top four in the last four years, it is because there are few good teams in England. There are 4-5 teams and the rest are house-warmers. So, it is not surprising. Ma Wigan iyo Sunderland inuu ka hooseeyo ayaad sugaysay?

NGONGE   

I'm just explaining the meaning of inconsistent to you, saaxib. As for winning the league, they finished second last season. They were out by three simple points. They beat almost all the top four teams (drew with Arsenal I think).

I agree that this season has been bad but that's more to do with injuries than the manager suddenly becoming rubbish.

By the way, and I'm going to bring the media here now..Rafa gave an interview to The Times this week. He spoke about losing on Garth Barry, the lack of money that meant he had to buy lots of average players, Robbie Keane and how he wanted him to play alongside Barry originally, etc, etc..

He also spoke about his famous 'rant' and how it is proving to be true this season (everyone is complaining about Sir Alex's attack on referees a full year after Rafa started it). :D

Abtigiis   

The term inconsistent is relative. I was actually talking about Liverpool's games in a single year than comparison of years. And there I think you will agree. From one game to another game, it is always a differnt Liverpool.

Rafa's history iskuma hayno. But this year, he is particularly bad. What explains keeping Benayoun on the bench? By the way Gareth Barry'ga uu u ooyayo is a very sluggish average player. Might have been good at one time, but no more.

NGONGE   

^^ Rubbish. Even in that they have been consistent. They won (more or less) the same number of games they lost.

Benayoun is a good player but he is no leader and he does not track back as well as the others. Horta he is a player I would get rid off along with Babel. Give me Lucas and Insua any time. :D

Abtigiis   

Then that settles it. Isku Sport kama hadlayno. Obvisouly I am debating with a shisha expert more than a football expert. Wa'inakaa markaa.

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, Liverpool have left it too late this season. It's over.

This time last year we were winning ugly and I was anticipating the Prem trophy coming to Anfield while you were complaining we were not playing well. I knew they would play better as the season went on.

We have lost 5 already saxib and we are not even in Dec.

If we win or finish in the top 3 it would be nothing short of a miracle.

BOB   

Hassan Shehata got his tactics completely wrong and worse when Algeria went ahead he panicked and lost his wits.

ONLY he can explain why he left Mohamed Zidan and Hosni Abd Rabou on the bench and I can never undersatnd why Emad Motaib played for the whole 90 minutes when he offered nothing at all and I don't know why Zaki was subbed unless he was injured.

Zaki offered Egypt their best aerial threat and if he was not on the pitch why keep on playing long balls when it was plain to see that the Algerian defense had no problem whatsoever in dealing with the crosses unless Egypt came with no Plan B which looked more like it.

I have to Congratulate Algeria and what a goal to win a match...that goal alone deserved to take them to the world cup.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Then that settles it. Isku Sport kama hadlayno.
Obvisouly I am debating with a shisha expert more than a football expert.
Wa'inakaa markaa.

Xaaji, that's below the belt, really. A man must not be discriminated for his past time hobbies. smile.gif

Congrats to Algeria. They deserved a win after the stone pelting they've had to deal with.

BOB   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

quote:Originally posted by nuune:

The thief of Paris stole the hearts of many!

What is wrong with the refs these days??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Henry is a cheat!
Would you say the same thing if it was Torres or Gerrard? :D

The Irish have themselves to blame there's no two ways about it...if you got two one-on-one chances and you failed to take both then that means you don't deserve to win that match.

Henry was man enough to admit that he handled the ball but to call him a cheat is as hopeless as the Irish calling for the match to be replayed because any player in his position would've done the same as it was an instinctive reaction rather than cheating.

Domenech is the luckiest french fries I've ever seen. How on earth can he rate Gignac and Govou of all people ahead of Benzema? This guy is NACA$ and the french would be wiser to sack this clown before they get knocked out in the first around AGAIN.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Bob, you repeat childhood days rants. If any of the two-three chances Egypt had goes in, you would probably have hailed Shihata. No wrongs saaixb. It is the football way. It wasn't Egypt day, as last Saturday wasn't Algeria's day.

Paragon, no problem with his hobbies, but when he goes beyond his expertise, he should reminded. His problem is half of the time he is watching football, qiiq ayaa ka saaran TV'ga. :D:D Xitaa it is possible he didn't see yesterday's Henry handball and might have agreed with the referee at the moment. Only later when the smoke clears, ee dhuxusha loo doono, ayuu reply ka arkay that it is a handball.

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Bob, you repeat childhood days rants. If any of the two-three chances Egypt had goes in, you would probably have hailed Shihata. No wrongs saaixb.

Rants? Prof. A&T I don't do rants...I've just stated facts...his tactics were completely wrong and there's no way in hell I would ever leave Zidan on the bench as long as Bougherra and Belhadj were playing because both of them CANNOT defend against skilful players.

He thought (Hoped more than anything else) Egypt would get a goal first and then bring on Zidan and catch the Algerians on the counter...that's Egypt's bread and butter tactics under Shehata and I challenge you to prove me wrong.

PS. I ALWAYS give credit where it's due...THE PLAYERS...they win you matches but managers make you loose matches...the role of a coach is overrated...do you want to tell me Domenech can offer advice to Zidane on how to win a football match?

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

A&T..iska soco..kolay jawab fiican mad hayn. :D

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Ngonge, Liverpool have left it too late this season. It's over.

This time last year we were winning ugly and I was anticipating the Prem trophy coming to Anfield while you were complaining we were not playing well. I knew they would play better as the season went on.

We have lost 5 already saxib and we are not even in Dec.

If we win or finish in the top 3 it would be nothing short of a miracle.

Rubbish. Ileen you're not just a fickle fan, you also suffer from memory loss. :D

Last year I was saying we will win the league, saaxib. It was the year before that when I was not sure. It's all in the Sports section, Mr Mod (adigu wan bahasha lagaa qaado..tacbaan waaxid). :D

United lost Four and still won the league. Arsenal lost six (I think) and still finished in the top four. Liverpool lost five so far and are only eleven points behind Chelsea and only a couple of points from fourth place. Do you even look at the table, saaxib?