Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Support Algeria World Cup 2010!

nuune   

Faarax, Sherbaan has being to Algeria recently in his holiday, now we see the connection, waraa Sherban xaliimo kala xiran aa ku soo qabatay yeah waa ku ogahay maraxaa tahay cun, carabaa see waaye

It is Ireland & France head to head for world cup spot this weekend in Dublin for play-offs

The world cup is some months away, at least 7/8 months before the kick off, but yes, Algeria is good team, I am not sure if I will but they will definetely be good team to support.

We have to see how they perform in the African Cup of nations before the world cup in January.

Romania you said, never heard of them since the old says of George Hadji and what was that bald headed strikers name.

I was going to mention the free kick expert Stujkov as Romanian but I remembered he was from Bulgaria.

Algeria is a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallly good team this year, they're on top of Group 3 in the qualifiers, and they will probably beat Egypt and qualify for the world cup insha'allah. Which will be a MAJOR achievement, and a MAJOR disaster for Egypt.

nuune   

Abti maba ka hadlooyo who will win, I love an African team to win, but we all know, they cant,

the two teams, france and ireland who didnt qualify automatically are head to head, one of them would go to the world cup, don't miss out, wher eis my green koofiyad :D

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

I also find it messed up that, even though this WC takes place in AFRICA, only 6 teams out of 53 can play, whereas in South America 4.5/10 teams can play.

That's messed up!

Exactly.

Cawaale   

There is Media and hackers war going on between Egypt and Algeria now. even some officials and public figures are involved. its getting crazy

this people have too much energy.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Go North Korea Go

Where's Pucca these days?

Che, do you miss the famous avatar?

Originally posted by Kuu-Kuun-Laminaa:

Romania you said, never heard of them since the old says of George Hadji and what was that bald headed strikers name.

Romania still there, just not doing so good at the moment. We were there at Euro 2008, in the "group of death".

We did 0-0 with France.

Then 1-1 with Italy.

Then Holland beat the sh*t out of us and went through along with Italy.