Sign in to follow this  
Sherban Shabeel

Support Algeria World Cup 2010!

Abtigiis   

Sherban

2-0 will do for Egypt. There will be anthoer match in neutral ground, Sudan, if Egypt can do this.

I think Algeria will qualify by beating or drawing with Egypt this Saturday. Go Algerie! I have always been their true fan. Rabah Madjer, Assad, Belloumi miyaad ilaaowday?

N.O.R.F   

^Blame it on WC excitement. By the end of this week we will finally know the full list of countries competing.

Ngonge is with his Masri crowd.

Sherban is with his holiday hotspot Algeria.

A&T will find it difficult not to be with the Samba boys.

and I simply cannot not support England

Adigu kubabada wax ma ka taqaan?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Ngonge Egypt are out saxib. Support another Arab team
:D

Sherban, I'm with Algeria to qualify. They will be my No. 2 team at the WC.

Ghana and Ivory Coast will get to quarters before they lose to a European team.

That's what you said in 2006. It is what you said in 2008. It is what you ALWAYS say.

Man for man, Egypt is a better team than Algeria. This is a one-off game where the winner takes all. Egypt are playing at home and are really worked up for this one. They have pidgree and history behind them. This team (in the last four years) always did it when it matterd. Neither Ghana with Essian, Ivory Coast with Drogba or Cameron with Et'o managed to get anything out of a really worked up Egyptain team. Egypt are the Brazil of Africa, people.

As Shacbola says: Bas. Khalas.

N.O.R.F   

^This is for a place in the WC saxib. It is not a game in the Africa Nations Cup. They will choke and guess what, I will be watching with the Egyptians at the usual place when it happens :D

ps I have a feeling Ireland will beat France.

NGONGE   

^^ Same difference. It is a one-off game against an African team. I trust that Ahmed Hassan will lead his team to victory.

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, I don't know why you think Algeria is not as good as Egypt. Did you watch them in this qualifiers?

I am sure Algeria will qualify. Let us bet here.

UZTAAD   

currently the best african team is ivory coust because they have world class players like Drogba, klou and the Tour brothers,

NGONGE   

A&T, we don't need to bet. My support for Egypt is enough of a bet (a sure bet at that). I just hope none of you will go awol on Saturday evening when I come here and flood this thread with my bragging words. :D

P.S.

I said Man for man Egypt is the best team in Africa and I stick by that.