Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Are you proud to be Somali?

Peacenow   

Jacaylbaro, my family are from Somaliland. But you know, they can't be two countries, people looking to divide and weaken us. So be proud to be Somalilander but always aware it is federal state of Somalia.

Originally posted by peacenow:

Jacaylbaro, my family are from Somaliland. But you know, they can't be two countries, people looking to divide and weaken us. So be proud to be Somalilander but always aware it is federal state of Somalia.

Of course i'm proud that i'm SOMALI ethnically ,,,,, but i've a country called SOMALILAND if you wether u r happy with it or not ,,,,,,,,

You are from somaliland but you can have your own idea ,,,,, it is the majority but your team is there Buubaa and his crew :D:D ,,,, you can join them in Mogadishu :D

peace, am i thinking so? or you are onto something(i was reading two different posts of your)..is it lik you somewhat would like encourage/wake some-died spirits in-side ...(ethopian are cadaw lakin now..they acting like peace-keeper..we are proud to be somalis sxb)

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

,,,,, but i've a country called SOMALILAND if you wether u r happy with it or not ,,,,,,,,

However, before the colonials, there was no SOMALILAND. You can't have a country based on colonial separations and borders ,,,,,,,,,

-Lily-   

Not really Cara, I've just realized I've never owned a Somali passport. I need to have one made. Even if its just to look at.

^ we got a family batch from kenya a few years back, kinda like buy 1 get rest of the family at a 'haggle price' -- i'm sure the Nairobi SOL members could find a copy of the BFG special for you

Paragon   

Proud, I guess. Now proud seems to have a bit of arrogance in it and I am not that. So maybe you can put that question differently. Like do you consider yourself a Somali?